Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

That a family member has ever done to you?

After my youngest was born my cousin broke into my house, broke my table and had sex with his girlfriend. I'm not sure where they had sex but I'm pretty sure it was in my bed.

I was livid.

Britney- Mommy to Ashton (7) Chloe (5) Bethany (2) Expecting Madelyn (06/20/2013)

by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 5:13 AM
Replies (21-30):
LilliesValley
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 6:36 AM
Wtf! The grandparent thing is worse than the girlfriends. Yikes!

Quoting Anonymous:

Hmmm...

My husband having his three different girlfriends tell me I'm an ugly loser and how great the sex is with him and how I need to move on (even though I kicked him out)

Then my grandmother AND my father both told me I just didn't work hard enough on my marriage and I was getting divorced for attention.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
NNB
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 7:02 AM

I was the same, just considering a seperation, we needed a break, she was going to let me visit home for a week or so, on her way to pick me and my then 8 month old son up she phoned and told me that she was picking me up, I was going to get a house up home and that she wouldn't let me go back home with her if I didnt. She was nearly here aswell. about 15 minutes away, it was like being that close i wouldn't let them waste their journey. I told her I wouldn't do that, she starts shouting at me down the phone about how I will blah blah blah, I dropped the F bomb on her and hung up. I would not rip my family apart because she travelled so many miles... no... she used to regularly pick us up for a visit home, not any more though, she doesn't even talk to me.

Quoting Anonymous:

My mom forced me to call a divorce lawyer when I was only considering a separation.  I'm glad that I ignored her after speaking to the a-hole she made me call and just got counseling instead.  Two years later, are marriage is great.  She just wanted to justify breaking up her own family instead of doing what it takes to work it out.

Quoting NNB:

My mum conning me out of £2600. Then refusing to pay it bk.

My mum spreading rumours that I forced my ds to walk at 9 months (she lives 120 miles from me)

My mother trying to force me to break up my family, she was being manipulative and force ful.

sketchmonster
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:34 AM
3 moms liked this
It's a tie between when I was 18 and went vegetarian and my grandparents and father told me that I had no willpower so I might as well eat the chicken from the Chinese they'd ordered, and
My dad telling me at 14 that I was going to end up knocked up by whoever my boyfriend was at the time by the age of 16, dropping out of school, living in a trailer, working at McDonald's, and that I would never amount to anything.
For the record I have never worked in fast food (not that there's anything wrong with it, my dad just gave me an aversion to it after speaking to me that way) and my friends and I threw a party on my 16th birthday to celebrate me still being in school and NOT being pregnant. My first child wasn't born until I was 21. Vegetarian for 4 years. Suck it, Dad.
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:36 AM

A month after my son died in my arms, my exhusbands uncle told me to my face that I need "get over it" and be grateful i didnt die.

Photo: -Randi.

KawaiiNerrie
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Stolen from me. It's the same fucking sibling too. He stole my ipod touch from my room, has stolen stuff from my parents, stole a 300-400 dollar phone from my older brother, the list goes on and on.. Oh, and he also likes to abandon his child at my parents house to go out with his shitty friends and get drunk and then cry about how fucking miserable his life is.

Des10ed2b
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:44 AM

hmmmm. well, i was molested by a family member in my pre-teen years, so i guess that is the most major. 

in terms of when i had a family? my mom brought her boyfriend to the birth of my daughter and they were laying on the fold out sofa snuggling and giggling and then "went for a walk". you could see her thong and stuff. it was just very uncomfortable for everyone involved. then my mother in law kept looking at my junk even though i told her i didnt want anyone looking until after my daughters head had crowned.

MIL has also broken many of the "rules" we set for the kids. OH! almost forgot. She swooped in 4 days before my wedding to change what my husband and the groomsmen wore (from ivory to black) because she said i was trying to make my husband "look like a black man" in an ivory suit. we had a spring wedding!!!! she also bitched about our color choices (pink and blue) and said everyone would think it was a baby shower, not a wedding and threw a fit when i said i wanted ballon arches. She said it was not a PARTY. i am still pissed i didnt get my balloon arches. but that was back when my husband still bowed down to her most times. that stopped awile ago when he finally started to realize she had way too much control. 

sam12796
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Nothing that bad. My brother once threatened to slash my tires if I told our grandmother about his second child. I told her anyway and told him I would send his happy ass to jail. He never did it.

TugBoatMama
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:49 AM
My sil has tried basically everything to ruin my life and her brother's. Not enough time in the day to list it all.
ksueditz
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:51 AM
When I became pregnant w/ my 1st child my grandmother told me I should get an abortion. She also told me to quit having children, b/c my cousin continues to have babies she obviously cannot afford, and my gma blames me, b/c my cousin "copies" me.
shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:53 AM

my mother telling me in front of my boyfriend, when I was 16yrs old and 135 pounds, as he and I were making dinner plans that I needed to quit eating so much and go on a diet because he was going to leave me for a skinny girl he would meet on the road (he was in a touring rock band) I was mortified and he was beyond pissed. Incidentally, we stayed together for 5 years after she said that

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN