Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

That a family member has ever done to you?

After my youngest was born my cousin broke into my house, broke my table and had sex with his girlfriend. I'm not sure where they had sex but I'm pretty sure it was in my bed.

I was livid.

Britney- Mommy to Ashton (7) Chloe (5) Bethany (2) Expecting Madelyn (06/20/2013)

by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 5:13 AM
Replies (31-40):
Lizardannie1966
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:54 AM
1 mom liked this

She is consistently belittling, condescending and rude and despite being told to knock it off. It has drastically affected any relationship we could have.

It's a personality flaw on her end as I am not the only she treats this way. She behaves badly with everyone and it's cost her friendships as well as jobs.

She's 54-years old and IMO, it's never too late to change but she has to OWN her flaw first, which she refuses to.

Quoting bowribbonmama:

That a family member has ever done to you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:55 AM
My aunt chased me down a hospital corridor screaming obscenities at me while my father was dieing.
OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:58 AM

My husband's cousin starting a fight with his brother in law during our wedding...

VannaMae307
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:01 AM
2 moms liked this
It seems I got lucky in the family.department.

When I got pregnant I had not met.dh's family and his mom started planting the 'its not yours' seed in his head, but his grandma verbally slapped that idea out of her head and said "my oldest grandson is about to have his first baby, shut your flap and show them.some support"
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Threeboysemt1
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this
When I was on the floor crying, because I found out my husband got the girl he was seeing pregnant, and he stepped over me and walked out the door...
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:02 AM
My mom told me they she didn't like me and neither did anyone in th house. Then looked at my brother and sister for confirmation.it was one of the first times I was completely shocked.
amyrebecca1853
by Amy on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:02 AM
At a benefit for my uncle (who not much later passed away from brain cancer) my great aunt, whom I never speak to and only met a few times, saw that I was pregnant. She knew I hadn't gotten married and knew no circumstances of how I got pregnant, didn't bother to ask if their father and I were committed to eachother (we were) and the first thing she could think to say wasn't congrats, wasn't the usual questions about due dates or genders, etc.... No. She said simply "probably shouldn't have opened those legs huh?" I felt like crying and punching her at the same time. Fortunately my grandmother, (my aunts ex sil) came to my rescue saying "she is mine," (and pointed to my belly), saying "and those are mine. And this is none of your business." Ha!
And at another family function while I was pregnant with the twins, my brother got drunk and said "no way you can handle two babies, I hope one of them dies" followed by uproarious laughter. It was definitely the most disrespectful and hurtful thing ever said to me.
NoahandEliza
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:03 AM
My sister stole furniture out of my house while I was on vacation. Furniture, really? Because that's not noticable?

My mom...there are no words.

My mil tends to make big scenes involving my kids about us having more money than them. It's not necessary to begin with, let alone dragging an 8 yo into it.
amy1will
by Amethyst on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Go grandma!!

Quoting VannaMae307:

It seems I got lucky in the family.department.

When I got pregnant I had not met.dh's family and his mom started planting the 'its not yours' seed in his head, but his grandma verbally slapped that idea out of her head and said "my oldest grandson is about to have his first baby, shut your flap and show them.some support"
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:17 AM
My mother kidnapped me from a loving father. And put me in a home with an abusive asshole. Who she let rape and hurt me until I put a stop to it at ten.

Then she waits until the fucker files divorce because he cheated to report it. Then lies on the stand because she loved him and didnt want him in jail for any amount of time. And for the money. He promised her ten thousand dollars.

And that's just the biggest thing. I found out when I was 21 that she had pictures of him raping me when I was about four. The stupid cunt.

There's been a lot my egg donor has done. Needless to say I can't even tell you if she is dead or alive. I pretty much kept loose ties with her from the time I hit 18 until 21 when. I stopped all contact.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured