Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

That a family member has ever done to you?

After my youngest was born my cousin broke into my house, broke my table and had sex with his girlfriend. I'm not sure where they had sex but I'm pretty sure it was in my bed.

I was livid.

Britney- Mommy to Ashton (7) Chloe (5) Bethany (2) Expecting Madelyn (06/20/2013)

by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 5:13 AM
Replies (41-50):
VannaMae307
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:40 AM

Cajun grandma's don't screw around, lol...especially when it comes to grandbabies

she has 2 sons...my FIL and "uncle tony". Uncle Tony is special needs and cannot have children. So, her oldest son's oldest son was having his first baby....she was NOT going to tolerate anything negative being said. I love that woman, she's really accepted me into the family. As for MIL, she has accepted me as well, but it still kinda hurts my feelings that she immediately assumed, and for no reason.

Quoting amy1will:

Go grandma!!

Quoting VannaMae307:

It seems I got lucky in the family.department.

When I got pregnant I had not met.dh's family and his mom started planting the 'its not yours' seed in his head, but his grandma verbally slapped that idea out of her head and said "my oldest grandson is about to have his first baby, shut your flap and show them.some support"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:41 AM

Let her boyfriend punch a hole in my door and told everyone I prevoked him..

tifbrown
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:42 AM

I have never really had family do anything bad to me. My 17 year old sil is a bit of a disrespectful brat, but whatever haha.

alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:42 AM
2 moms liked this

I can't think of anything. Drawing a blank. Man, my family is so drama free.

CJsMommy92
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this

When my step dad forced himself on me and my mom kicked me out and not him

weddingcountdown.com
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

LovelyMommy24
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:51 AM
I'm sorry. :( They seem like they're very unhappy with their own lives.

Quoting Casperstalks:

The message I found was this:

"Wanna draw your fist back you dumb bitch? come do it to my face! you are nothing but trash and that's all you ever will be! and yes i meant when i said when you will NEVER be SD's mother. You aren't fit and you are so fucked in the head! No matter how bad BM is you will always be 10x worse in my mind! filthy fucking WHORE, [Cousin] told me you cheated on SO when he was away the first time. Shows how much of a fucking low life bitch you are!

- The girl who will NEVER kiss your fat ugly ass! FUCK OFF!"

First, she was stalking us to see me "draw my fist back"

Second, It was SO and I joking around.

Third, SIL has taken more Plan-B pills than one pharmacy can stock.

Me being "so fucked in the head!" is having bipolar disorder and going to therapy and taking anxiety medications to help control my disorder.

BM is, actually, a filthy fucking whore, she slept with at least 6 men in 9 months while married to my SO, did drugs, and other harmful things while pregnant with my wonderful, beautiful SD.

[Cousin] got her "information" from MIL because I've never cheated on anyone, due to the fact that I've been cheated on, and could never cause that hurt to the man I love.

The only man I even talked to outside of needing a "partner" in class *I was in college* was, quite literally, 10,000 miles away.

And lastly, I could fit my whole beautiful body in one of her asscheeks if I really felt the need.

I feel a lot better now. (:

Quoting CrickettyBoo:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
1RedHottMama
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:53 AM

My mom stole $700 from me and DH on our wedding day.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:53 AM
My mom telling me I was gonna to pay and threatened to call CPS when she found out my husband was an atheist....kinda funny looking back but it was offensive.
Meghan6391
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:54 AM

My inlaws threatened to carve my baby out of my tummy and gut us both and leave us out to bleed to death in a dirty street. (have a restraining order against them all!!)

when my husband and i were going through problems he slept with my best friend (at the time) in our marital bed... 

i am just convinced anything related to my hubs is crazy 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:57 AM
My Mom told my then boyfriend to not get too comfortable in our relationship because I will go back to my cheating exh just because we have children together. Now boyfriend is my husband and i have little to do with my mom she's a lying manipulator.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)