Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

fireproof

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
Has anyone seen this movie? My boss suggested it.

My boss and I are friendly. He and his wife have been divorced and remarried to each other. About a year ago, I walked in on him cheating on his wife ( internet sex at work eww )

He suggested the movie, said it's good for any marriage - thing is, I don't think I trust his judgement on marriage lol

So any of you ladies seen it? Is it worth all the hype ? My son is staying at my moms house tonight, and dh and I are going to rent a movie and relax together.

If it's not worth it - movie suggestions? Netflix, red box or a movie rental place all welcome

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 3, 2013 at 5:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 3, 2013 at 6:03 AM
I liked it. But if your marriage needs to be worked on, the movie really won't do much besides provide entertainment. You need to get the book the movie is based on, called 'The Love Dare,' and follow it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 3, 2013 at 6:08 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

I liked it. But if your marriage needs to be worked on, the movie really won't do much besides provide entertainment. You need to get the book the movie is based on, called 'The Love Dare,' and follow it.

Oh no, we are extremely happy! No problems here! My boss just said he would reccomend it to any married couple
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 3, 2013 at 6:09 AM

The movie Fireproof is awesome. i recommend it to any couples....

DH and I watched it before we got married...I bought it later, and we watch it every few months..Just to refresh ourselves. I LOVE the movie.

bradley102
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 7:18 AM
this

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momamanda
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 7:20 AM

Yes Great Movie! A great concept too!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 3, 2013 at 7:54 AM
Great movie. If you like movie uou need to buy the book to actually take the motions. It is Christian based
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:27 AM
I thought it was pathetic, personally. The wife was a whining bitch and the husband was a selfish douchebag, but ya know, they prayed about it, he sold his boat, and things worked out in the end :::jazz hands:::

I guess there's a chance it can be helpful if you can stand the highschool drama class grade acting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IAMmomtotrips
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:30 AM
Concept is great! Movie is horrid! Acting is so bad that I can't watch it at all!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured