Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Can't say F*** on Facebook.

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:48 AM
  • 15 Replies

I can't say shit, ass, damn or anything I can't even make a distasteful joke. When I first joined FB there were only young people on there. Now my Dad, MIL, FIL, Nana (she is 70), Moms best friend, ect. are all on there. And I am so sure many people have complained about this before but I hate how they try to censor me. I am a mother of two I know but it does not mean I have completely chanced the way I think. I stopped cursing in front of the kids; not completely. I could say something to them like "Stop scolding me on the one post that I cussed in." or just delete them from my FB but I am not that mean. So I will just be passive aggressive and complain on here. BTW I don't normally cuss on my FB just when I do or make a joke in bad taste I hear about it.  

by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:49 AM
3 moms liked this

I'm so fucking glad I'm not you.

HousewifeNina
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:49 AM
Those people dont need to be your fb friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:50 AM
2 moms liked this

My parents are my greatest fans.  lol.  Their favorite was when I wrote to Verizon Wireless and called them all douchemonkeys. 

So proud of me.  *wipes tear*

RJC78
by Silver Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Ignore them.  If they hate it that much, they can delete you.  That's what I tell people.  And I'm pretty raunchy on FB lol

liveforever
by Silver Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:51 AM

When I 1st joined facebook you had to have a University email to sign up!

I have some family on mine but they dont care what I do. You could always just block them from certain posts.

ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:51 AM
1 mom liked this

ksueditz
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:51 AM
Nobody has said anything to me, but I find myself censoring what I like or repost, b/c my dad, my grandma and my religious great aunt are on my page. I find myself imagining what they will say if I do. :/ Is this maturity?! 8)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Ahhh, yeah... that's why I divide people into groups, and when I post something, I pick and choose who it's available to.  I play games, I only send my game updates to the people in my game groups.  I make a personal announcement - well, my game groups don't need to know that stuff, but my friends and family do. 

I want to say something that would probably give my preacher-father a heart attack?  Just don't make it available to family.

paigesmommy5264
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:53 AM
Block them from those statuses.. I do it all the time
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
halleys_mommy_1
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:54 AM
Eh. I have a small family so its just my dad, 1 brother whos never on my uncle and cousin. I dont give a fuck if they are offended.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN