Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel like death :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

I just want to lock myself away in my bedroom and sleep but I cant. DH is on TDY (hes military) and its just me and DD. Shes being pretty good though but I just want to sleep!!! I feel like I have the worst cold ever and I cant even take anything because im pregnant (5 weeks).

Why does it seem so common to get sick in early pregnancy? This didnt happen to me last time though. I got away without ever being sick the first pregnancy, guess im not so lucky this time.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
beachbabies6
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:59 AM

i had horrible morning sickness with my first one , i kept a bottle of water and some soda crackers next to my bed and would eat alittle and sip some water before i even got up it helped , hope yours gets easier

LilliesValley
by Ruby Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:02 AM
I don't know. I'm seven weeks and I've had a really bad cold since Tuesday. I'm so over it. I feel like death, can't sleep, etc. Sigh. it sucks. I just want to sleep. Sorry your dh isn't there. Mines been working both jobs and we are watching my friends kids tonight and tomorrow. Her dh is tdy and she has to go out of town on business. We organized this a month ago so. But I'm so over being sick.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:06 AM

Quoting LilliesValley:

I don't know. I'm seven weeks and I've had a really bad cold since Tuesday. I'm so over it. I feel like death, can't sleep, etc. Sigh. it sucks. I just want to sleep. Sorry your dh isn't there. Mines been working both jobs and we are watching my friends kids tonight and tomorrow. Her dh is tdy and she has to go out of town on business. We organized this a month ago so. But I'm so over being sick.

Im sorry your not feeling well either. It definitely sucks and im over it too!! :(

I think its worse when you can't take anything either. I took some tylenol for pain but its not helping much except the pain in my throat.

Aydans_Mommy
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:32 AM
I hope you and the OP feel better soon.

Quoting LilliesValley:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
barrelracer1699
by Silver Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:40 AM

My husband is on a mission and I have been sick for a week, fever one day. I totally know how you feel. Hope you get to feeling better soon!

goodmama85
by Diamond Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:51 AM
I hope you feel better soon op and sorry your dh isn't there :/
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:55 AM
Check with the pharmacist & your dr, some things are safe to take unless your in the third trimester
proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:06 AM
You can take Tylenol products for your cold. Feel better soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilliesValley
by Ruby Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:44 AM
Yeah I finally went through all my hard candy. Dh went out for some chloraseptic spray and benadryl which are on my ok list. But nothing congestion wise can be taken in the first trimester. Errrrrrr...think I'm gonna have to make an appointment for the Dr tomorrow, a week of this is enough and it seems like its time for an antibiotic. Hugs. Feel better too.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LilliesValley:

Im sorry your not feeling well either. It definitely sucks and im over it too!! :(

I think its worse when you can't take anything either. I took some tylenol for pain but its not helping much except the pain in my throat.

LilliesValley
by Ruby Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Thank you.

Quoting Aydans_Mommy:

I hope you and the OP feel better soon.

Quoting LilliesValley:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured