At 1:30 this morning our carbon monoxide alarm went off, it only beeped 2 times and then stopped. The batteries are only 3 months old and it was tested recently. Everyone in the house was feeling fine, no headaches, no one was light headed, sick, ect.
I didn't call the fire dept because it shut off and there were no indications that anyone was sick. I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone? I will get new batteries just in case and I am going to buy a 2nd detector just as a back up. Could this also be a defect on the detector?
on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:15 AM