Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Birthday party help

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
My DD is turning 5 this month and Easter is also this month. So I am having a bit of a hard time trying to figure out everything. There is going to be about 30 people for the party there. I am wanting to do only cake and ice cream and drinks. I'm not sure though if I should also include chips in that? But its going to be inside unless weather is good then they can play on the playground. But other than that its just cake and ice cream and socializing l. Is it all that had? Should I add chips in too? I am not doing goody bags. Help please. Thank you.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:53 AM
Is this party only going to be 2 hours long? 30 people and NO real FOOD doesn't sound like a good idea.
alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:56 AM

With 5 year olds you are going to want to do some sort of planned activity. Maybe a craft?

I don't do bday parties at our house, we always go to a pump it up or other fun place.

This year they didn't have a party at all, we took them to an indoor water park just the 4 of us.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:03 AM

30 people.....no real food, and only socializing planned?  Get ready for your house to be torn upside down by bored kids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Yea 2 and a half hours long. I can't afford food for everyone.

Quoting Anonymous:

Is this party only going to be 2 hours long? 30 people and NO real FOOD doesn't sound like a good idea.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:04 AM
Sorry forgot to add its not at my house. Public park.

Quoting Anonymous:

30 people.....no real food, and only socializing planned?  Get ready for your house to be torn upside down by bored kids.

1RedHottMama
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:21 AM

Doesn't sound much like a child's birthday party to me,it sounds like a social gathering for adults. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured