Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He put hands on me at 9pm and was moved out by 11pm

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
He was drinking playing cards with his friends in the living room and it was my daughters bed time (830) so i asked them to keep it down, then again, and again, and finally he flipped out on me after asking one more time, not only did he push me but his friend did too cuz i told him to get out of my house, when his friend pushed me into the wall i reacted by slapping his friend then my SO got in MY face saying not to put hands on his friend..!! so long story short after that he was 100% moved out in 2 hours, which has left me with no couch, tv, and vaccumme (and of course a broken heart)

But what now..? What if he tries to come back, we are having a baby together (another reason to NOT put hands on me) I'm 100% dependent on myself besides the fact that I don't have a car, why do I feel like I need him..?!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:10 PM
Sorry there is no specific question, mostly a vent because I don't share my family life with the outside world very often, I guess I just need support or something..?
LovelyMommy24
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:14 PM
Ptsd more than likely. Is he emotionally abusive?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LovelyMommy24
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh and if you do get back together with him you really should go to couples therapy. It will help him be a better person to you. Stick to your grounds with this, don't let him back so easy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:15 PM

same thing last night with me gone in 15 minutes with clothes only

sweetboys4me
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:16 PM

I'm sorry.  Stay strong. There is never an excuse for him or his friend to put a hand on you

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:16 PM
4 moms liked this

You feel like you need him because you are human.  I was with a man who physically abused me and I was lost for months after I left him.  Eventually I got it together and can't believe how dumb I was to ever be with him.

If yours comes back, call the police.  You need to go get a restraining order ASAP on Monday.

Redwoods_Mama
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:16 PM
4 moms liked this

You did the right thing.  Absolutely you did.

DOn't let him back.  Change the locks.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:25 PM
The thing is he is almost always very kind, any time we get in the smallest argument he always handles it as a grown up and has never put hands on me before I have no idea where this came from, maybe he is used to being different around his friends idk he is 29

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:29 PM
I went through 3 years of emotional and physical abuse with a previous partner and have promised myself that I will never put myself and my daughter in a position like that again and I meant it, nothing he can do will change my mind, once try are abusive they won't stop... Thank you I know I did the right thing, I just feel horrible my dd (4) loves him so much and keeps asking where daddy is at....

Quoting Redwoods_Mama:

You did the right thing.  Absolutely you did.

DOn't let him back.  Change the locks.

LovelyMommy24
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:35 PM
That's good to know. In this case it does seem like he was trying to be a show off to his friends. Which considering his age is ridiculous, but it happens. Have they been to your house drinking before without any issues? Something bothering him perhaps? I would stand your ground, at least a week. Show him that you will not stand for that. If he's a good guy he'll wait, if he doesn't - screw him.

Quoting Anonymous:

The thing is he is almost always very kind, any time we get in the smallest argument he always handles it as a grown up and has never put hands on me before I have no idea where this came from, maybe he is used to being different around his friends idk he is 29

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)