Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

o.O ok, did that REALLY just happen? BREAKING DAWN 2 SPOILER ALLERT IN REPLIES

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:36 PM
  • 168 Replies
9 moms liked this
Ok let me start by saying I am a HUGE Twihard, loved the movies and am now reading (or trying to with all this free time I have lol) the books.

Anyhow, I was really excited yesterday because my breaking dawn 1&2 blue ray pack came in the mail, two days early lol! My bff got hers yesterday as well so I tagged her in a photo of it on FB. We got together last night and watched it while the hubbies and kids BBQ and visited.

So this morning I arrive at church and teach my class, after I walk the kids to the main church and get them to there parents and then head to the restroom. On the way there I get flagged over by another woman, a friend of mine. She says, I am SO disappointedin you. I gave her the 0.o look because I had no clue what she was talking about. She says I.can't believe you think its ok, you should know better. Before she could go any farther I sais Anna, I have no clue what your talking about. She looks at me and whispers Twilight.

I again gave her the 0.o look and said, what about *whispers* twilight?

She says you watch it!!!!! Uhhh ya, I.do, what's your point.

She says well, you shouldn't, its evil and there isn't anything about it that should interest you. She starts to say something else just as my pastor walks by and says good morning ladies how are you this morning.

She then says pastor, will you please tell her that Twilight ...he interrupts her and says, ohh don't tell me you went and stood in that rediculous line the other night. I said no, I pre ordered it. Now Im ready for him to start in on me. He says I wish I would have done that, I got it for my granddaughter but smart me decided to suprise her with the midnight opening at walmart.

Anna has this look on her face that I wish I had gotten a picture of because I can't describe it lol. Pastor then asked me, ok what team are you? I said Edward ans he said ohhh im Jacob but k and S

Granddaughter and wife) are Edward. I laughed and Anna says I can't believe this, am I the only one that sees how wrong these movies are?

He says Starr, do you want to start worshiping werewolfs and vampires? I say no, he said, me either so were good.

He went on to explain that its not about the movie, its not about the clothes, or tattoos or anything external for that matter, its about your heart and what dwells there that matters.

She was a little confused but agreed.

I just don't understand how she thought any of it was her business.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Trixi.VonLace
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Bump
clearlyme
by Silver Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Love it!
Trixi.VonLace
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:46 PM
2 moms liked this
Me too! The way he said it was perfect!

Quoting clearlyme:

Love it!
ittyprincess604
by Ruby Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Well I'm not a die hard fan or anything, but I don't see how the movie is evil? People really do need to mind their own business.
Byrd15
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Omfg priceless!!!!!!
stressedmama24
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Lol!
lovehimforever
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:50 PM
2 moms liked this

I look down on adults obsessed with that crap too

silverdawn99
by Ruby Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol how funny!
Lobed that is awesome!
JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:51 PM
Lol. That's funny.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN