Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Ok so has anyone tried these??? If so did they work as good as they say??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 1:10 PM
Replies (21-30):
BeautyFull
by Silver Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:23 PM

Sure, I will inbox you.

Quoting PoisonousBlonde:

Can you send me some info?

Quoting BeautyFull:

You have to purchase them from a distributor, I would be happy to send you information on how you can purchase them.

Quoting ALXtheg8:

How do you get them ?

Join: Health/Wealthy Mom

It does not matter where you are but where you are goin.      

~Tough times do not last, Tough people do!~

ashley9603
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I just dont understand how that works...I mean you wrap yourself up and the weight comes off lol?I would assume you would have to use them alot to achieve long term results.I still have a small pouch lol where I had my c-section,but I run and am pretty happy with my weight loss,however I would be interested in seeing if anyone is truly successful with this and if they have any pictures.

blues_pagan
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:24 PM

They work but the effects are not permanent.  It takes of inches and maybe weight.

megan71108
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Bump
beccailene
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:25 PM
Me too please!

Quoting PoisonousBlonde:

Can you send me some info?

Quoting BeautyFull:

You have to purchase them from a distributor, I would be happy to send you information on how you can purchase them.

Quoting ALXtheg8:

How do you get them ?

BeautyFull
by Silver Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Sure I will inbox you.

Quoting Cbreland07:

Send me some info!!

Quoting BeautyFull:

Quoting ALXtheg8:

How do you get them ?

Join: Health/Wealthy Mom

It does not matter where you are but where you are goin.      

~Tough times do not last, Tough people do!~

Thibmom
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks for the advice. I didn't plan on starting them until after my postpartum recovery, at least. And thank you! She is truly a joy! :)

Quoting BeautyFull:

Be sure to give your self some time before you get into using the wrap, because it would be a bit too strong for the baby.  Perhaps you may want to start with the Defining gel until baby gets a bit older.. 

Oh and congrats on the little one.

Quoting Thibmom:

My mom sells them. Her and my cousin do them, as well as the other products. Yes they work. I will be using this too soon. I just had my baby last Monday and I want to use them to help me tone what working out won't get.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:30 PM
1 mom liked this
This is not the first product that works like this. European spas use a clay that works in the same way. It draws the toxins that get stored in the fat which sometimes can double the fat appearance without detoxing. The only thing that will make it cine back is ingesting more toxins. If you eat a very clean diet you would probably only have to do it a few times a year.

Quoting ashley9603:

I just dont understand how that works...I mean you wrap yourself up and the weight comes off lol?I would assume you would have to use them alot to achieve long term results.I still have a small pouch lol where I had my c-section,but I run and am pretty happy with my weight loss,however I would be interested in seeing if anyone is truly successful with this and if they have any pictures.

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:31 PM
Yes I tried them. I also use the supplements.

I posted my results a long time ago.
aprilsalcro
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:32 PM
How many times did she have to wrap ?

Quoting BeautyFull:

Actually I wrapped a lady back in early October and at one of my wrap parties she lost 7" in her waste and in February she told everyone that she is still at the 7" lost. So I think it last a bit longer than a week or two.

Quoting aprilsalcro:

Hahahaha at everyone saying they work. they " tighten " you up for a week or two

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)