Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Ok so has anyone tried these??? If so did they work as good as they say??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 1:10 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:46 PM
She got it back because she gained weight. When you get a tummy tuck they cut the excess skin off. It (that excess skin) cannot come back. It is physically impossible.

I would advice anyone looking into this, to look at the science behind it and research it on their own. It makes your skin soft. Thats it.

Quoting BeautyFull:

One of my customers had a tummy tuck and she still got a tummy back after 2 years. Even surgery is not permanent, the skin naturally will stretch, no matter what you do you have to work on keeping it toned.  But once you get it down it is easier for you to keep it down.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's temporary. Aside from surgery and actually losing weight, you won't see permanent results.

BeautyFull
by Silver Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:48 PM

Nope, people do not have to keep paying me.  Some people pouch or weight gain comes over a period of time and when it is there it is hard to get rid of.  However, when they do get rid of it, it is easier to keep off.  Some of my customers when they lose the weight or pouch they stop using the product, and get on with proper eating and exercising. 

It is not my job to sell I do not make a living doing this.  I have a hair extension line by which I was earing my living, I did this because I saw how this product works and I knew a few people at the time who could benefit from this.  Selling this product for me is not about making money but it is about changing peoples lives.  Here we are only talking about a few ladies who want to tuck in a tummy, but I deal with people who are over weight and feel that losing it and getting health is hopless. 

Quoting Anonymous:

You mean people have to keep paying you. Skin loses tone over time, yes...but over decades not days. I know this is how many make a living and its your job to sell this to people, but excess skin is excess skin.

Quoting BeautyFull:

It is a natural based product placed on a nonwoven material which you put on the area that you want to tighten  up.  It penetrates the skin and massages the fattie tissues releasing the toxins from your body.  This is what causes the inches loss.  Alot of times we have stubborn areas that will not go away even with exercise so this helps.  The results are long term, however we are talking about the skin it naturally will stretch so we have to constantly work to keep it tone.

Here is a photo with a customer that had c-section twins. 

Quoting ashley9603:

I just dont understand how that works...I mean you wrap yourself up and the weight comes off lol?I would assume you would have to use them alot to achieve long term results.I still have a small pouch lol where I had my c-section,but I run and am pretty happy with my weight loss,however I would be interested in seeing if anyone is truly successful with this and if they have any pictures.

Join: Health/Wealthy Mom

It does not matter where you are but where you are goin.      

~Tough times do not last, Tough people do!~

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Do you agree with the scientific research that finds this product and others like it to be ineffective long term (more than a month)?

Quoting BeautyFull:

Nope, people do not have to keep paying me.  Some people pouch or weight gain comes over a period of time and when it is there it is hard to get rid of.  However, when they do get rid of it, it is easier to keep off.  Some of my customers when they lose the weight or pouch they stop using the product, and get on with proper eating and exercising. 

It is not my job to sell I do not make a living doing this.  I have a hair extension line by which I was earing my living, I did this because I saw how this product works and I knew a few people at the time who could benefit from this.  Selling this product for me is not about making money but it is about changing peoples lives.  Here we are only talking about a few ladies who want to tuck in a tummy, but I deal with people who are over weight and feel that losing it and getting health is hopless. 

Quoting Anonymous:

You mean people have to keep paying you. Skin loses tone over time, yes...but over decades not days. I know this is how many make a living and its your job to sell this to people, but excess skin is excess skin.

Quoting BeautyFull:

It is a natural based product placed on a nonwoven material which you put on the area that you want to tighten  up.  It penetrates the skin and massages the fattie tissues releasing the toxins from your body.  This is what causes the inches loss.  Alot of times we have stubborn areas that will not go away even with exercise so this helps.  The results are long term, however we are talking about the skin it naturally will stretch so we have to constantly work to keep it tone.

Quoting ashley9603:

I just dont understand how that works...I mean you wrap yourself up and the weight comes off lol?I would assume you would have to use them alot to achieve long term results.I still have a small pouch lol where I had my c-section,but I run and am pretty happy with my weight loss,however I would be interested in seeing if anyone is truly successful with this and if they have any pictures.

BeautyFull
by Silver Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:55 PM

Look at Science!!!!! Madam Anonymous, a man with an experience is not at the mercy of a man with an argument. 

I can only tell you what my customer said, she had a tummy tuck 2 years ago...2 years later she is trying to lose the tummy again. 

This product tightens, tones and firms the skin.  This is why our customers are happy, because they are seeing results with their skin.  I cant argue with someone who tried and tested and see results.

Have you tried the wrap?

Quoting Anonymous:

She got it back because she gained weight. When you get a tummy tuck they cut the excess skin off. It (that excess skin) cannot come back. It is physically impossible.

I would advice anyone looking into this, to look at the science behind it and research it on their own. It makes your skin soft. Thats it.

Quoting BeautyFull:

One of my customers had a tummy tuck and she still got a tummy back after 2 years. Even surgery is not permanent, the skin naturally will stretch, no matter what you do you have to work on keeping it toned.  But once you get it down it is easier for you to keep it down.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's temporary. Aside from surgery and actually losing weight, you won't see permanent results.

Mrs.wilcox01
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:55 PM
I sale and use them and yes they do work
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Yes. Please people look at science.

Quoting BeautyFull:

Look at Science!!!!! Madam Anonymous, a man with an experience is not at the mercy of a man with an argument. 

I can only tell you what my customer said, she had a tummy tuck 2 years ago...2 years later she is trying to lose the tummy again. 

This product tightens, tones and firms the skin.  This is why our customers are happy, because they are seeing results with their skin.  I cant argue with someone who tried and tested and see results.

Have you tried the wrap?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting BeautyFull:

Quoting Anonymous:

BeautyFull
by Silver Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:59 PM

I kid you not I an not that interested in Science to go looking into the Science of anything. 

A customer used it in October last year....after 72 hours she lost 7 inches...In February, she is still at the 7inches lost.  Now tell me why I need to go looking into science if I know someone that tried it and 5 months later they are still at their original results?

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you agree with the scientific research that finds this product and others like it to be ineffective long term (more than a month)?

Quoting BeautyFull:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting BeautyFull:

Quoting ashley9603:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 3, 2013 at 3:03 PM
Bump
curlycupcake
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 3:04 PM
1 mom liked this
I only have a small amount of lose skin around my lower abdomen. I was just complaining to dh that no diet or exercise will fix that, only surgery. I'm very happy with my body except for that loose skin. Will this product help me? I'm pretty fit, 5ft7 135lbs. If so will you also PM me? I'm already having my breasts fixed, but am not sure if I'm willing to do the tummy tuck. That's a lot of surgery. Thank you for your info!

Quoting BeautyFull:

Yes. I saw that thing in action it is amazing. 

I was not looking for a work from home opportunity because I had already had so much bad experiences.  But when I saw that wrap in action I knew that it would be a great product to sell.  Yup I am a distributor.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstricey
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 3:06 PM
I went to one wrap party. Supposedly I lost 6 inches off one wrap but I didnt feel smaller and I think she just pulled the measuring tape tighter. I do think they work but not without diet and exercise the results won't last.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN