Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So this woman gave me a dirty look at the grocery store yesterday.

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:30 PM
  • 51 Replies

So, yesterday was DD's 2nd B-day. We decided not to do anything big on their days and do something combined in a couple weeks since DS's b-day is in about a week. I took her to the store and got her a new outfit that she got to pick, some pretty shoes, and a toy. 

Then we went to the grocery store for some frozen pizza, a cake, and some juice boxes. We hardly ever eat crap food, we even make our own pizza from scratch if we want it, so this was a great treat for the kids and our 12yo nephew that was here. Notice, we didnt even do ice-cream... because after pizza and cake I didnt think it was necessary. 

So DD and I got the cake, I was letting her help "push" the little cart we grabbed, and got juice and headed to the frozen food aisle. DD was super excited when I grabbed the pizza "Pizza Momma! Birthday!" And I said "yep, it's your birthday, we're gonna have pizza"  I put it in the cart and for some reason or another looked to my left and saw this woman giving me a DEATH STARE!!!!  I just shrugged it off and walked off... but seriously, it made me think of here and I was sure I was going to come home to a post about "that mom at the grocery store feeding her kids crap" LOL

Im trying to figure out why she was glaring at me... Im on the hefty side, but she was three of me... so I sure as hell hope it wasnt my food choices!!! 

by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:32 PM
7 moms liked this

Maybe she was mad that you got the last pizza lol.

I'd have waved.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:32 PM
5 moms liked this

Seriously? Some stranger looks cross-ways at you and you feel the need to run in here and make a post about it? Good Lord! Get off the computer, stop wasting everyone's time, and spend some quality time with your kids!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Idk maybe because it was "frozen" pizza?

Ewwww

However Happy Birthday to your DD
Pooobaihr
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Ha!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
anyotherday
by Ruby Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:34 PM
2 moms liked this

Its hard to spend time with them when they are sleeping. Although I was contemplating going and joining them in slumberland

Dude. Simmer... ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Seriously? Some stranger looks cross-ways at you and you feel the need to run in here and make a post about it? Good Lord! Get off the computer, stop wasting everyone's time, and spend some quality time with your kids!

happehcrone
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Psh whatever her problem was, it is in fact HER problem, not yours.  Maybe it just totally sucks to be her! I see nothing wrong with birthday teats...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:34 PM
3 moms liked this
LOL! You still responded.

Quoting Anonymous:

angevil53
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:35 PM
2 moms liked this
Maybe she sharted o.0
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:35 PM
2 moms liked this

ignore the stupidity. theres a huge outbreak of dumb people. personally i think all states need to be sprayed with prozac and birth control..............happy birthday to both of your kids! i hope its a great one!

Sweetest_Britt
by Silver Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:35 PM

HAHAHAHA. We cook just about everything from scratch and usually my trips to the stores are just to get supplemental ingredients. Well, my husband had a SERIOUS craving for a Marie Calendar Chicken Fried Chicken TV dinner. We haven't had them in years and I felt so embarrassed even putting it in my cart. I could swear everyone was giving me dirty looks ;) (of course, they weren't, but I was convinced of it myself...haha.). 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN