Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The walking dead *possible spoilers*

Discuss..... Tonights episode or previous episodes.. Thoughts? Feelings?

join us in the walking dead group

by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

Yeah I felt really bad for that guy but rick and them have trouble trusting people and I completely understand. At the end of the episode Im like ricks leaving morgan again! Even though morgan didnt want to go rick should have convinced him. and it was so sad how morgans like I turned on the radio (walkie talkie?) every dawn and you werent there for me. But rick was there they were just so far apart they didnt get signal so sad.

NO! rick gave excuses. he picked someone else over Morgan and Duane. I have been wondering for a very long time what happened to them and why Rick stopped caring :(

I get why Rick was hyper concerned and distracted with Lori and his own kid...but he made a promise. And as he delves into his insanity I am beginning to feel about as much compassion for him as I did for Lori.

It's abut character. Rick is losing his.

baquick
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:04 AM
It was sad :-( poor Morgan! I was really hoping those two would pull through. I was surprised when I realized that they went back to the home town. I didn't realize they had moved that close back to where they started. I thought for sure they would get more for Judith though.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:04 AM
I know when its not on it sucks but then it comes on and it goes so fast the seasons need more episodes

Quoting BelleVernonGirl:

Loved it!  I don't know what I'll do when this season is done...I'll be a total mess by the time October rolls around!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
phantomphan
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:05 AM
Yeah. The guy on the road didn't make it very far....

Quoting Anonymous:

I'd have picked up the guy on the road! He may have been one more belly to feed but he would have also been one more gun against the Governor,

Also I would have spent more time with "Morgan"? convincing him to come with me.

And that fucker needs an Emmy!!!! Good goddamn that man is a good actor! He carried the episode.

Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:06 AM
I never even thought that before everyones always like ricks so hot and Im like ew no hes not then last week I was like omg ricks so hot!! I totally see it now lol

Quoting phantomphan:

Rick is so hot....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cookiemonster90
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:06 AM
Sad that it seems that is how they are going to end the Morgan story line. It had so much potential
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maks1mommy
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:07 AM
Im happy that Rick isn't wandering around crazy town anymore. I'm also stoked that Rick, Carl and michonne seemed to have made a connection. They need her, she's badass. The female Daryl lol.

(is the season over?!?!?!)
phantomphan
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:08 AM
And andrew lincolns british...*siiiiiiigh*

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

I never even thought that before everyones always like ricks so hot and Im like ew no hes not then last week I was like omg ricks so hot!! I totally see it now lol

Quoting phantomphan:

Rick is so hot....
Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:08 AM

Tonights was just all full of sadness.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:09 AM

Quoting phantomphan:

Yeah. The guy on the road didn't make it very far....

Quoting Anonymous:

I'd have picked up the guy on the road! He may have been one more belly to feed but he would have also been one more gun against the Governor,

Also I would have spent more time with "Morgan"? convincing him to come with me.

And that fucker needs an Emmy!!!! Good goddamn that man is a good actor! He carried the episode.

here's what bothered me about the guy on the road. he had survived what 18  months? see the issue with him having no weapons?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)