Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The walking dead *possible spoilers*

Discuss..... Tonights episode or previous episodes.. Thoughts? Feelings?

join us in the walking dead group

by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Replies (21-30):
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:09 AM
I understand where your coming from but for awhile rick did talk into the walkie talkie for a while but he had to protect his family so eventually he got iut of range. And honestly I am at the moment liking rick more than I did before idk why because his sanity is slipping but Im seeing him as being a stronger person when hes NOT going crazy but then he starts going crazy seeing lori and Im like come one rick chill out. Im torn on whether or not I actually like ricks character.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

Yeah I felt really bad for that guy but rick and them have trouble trusting people and I completely understand. At the end of the episode Im like ricks leaving morgan again! Even though morgan didnt want to go rick should have convinced him. and it was so sad how morgans like I turned on the radio (walkie talkie?) every dawn and you werent there for me. But rick was there they were just so far apart they didnt get signal so sad.

NO! rick gave excuses. he picked someone else over Morgan and Duane. I have been wondering for a very long time what happened to them and why Rick stopped caring :(

I get why Rick was hyper concerned and distracted with Lori and his own kid...but he made a promise. And as he delves into his insanity I am beginning to feel about as much compassion for him as I did for Lori.

It's abut character. Rick is losing his.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:11 AM
No theres a few more episodes left I think the whole seasons been a build up to a kick ass season finale (im hoping)

Quoting Maks1mommy:

Im happy that Rick isn't wandering around crazy town anymore. I'm also stoked that Rick, Carl and michonne seemed to have made a connection. They need her, she's badass. The female Daryl lol.

(is the season over?!?!?!)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
avulgamo
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:12 AM
Agreed. I had a crappy night and I'm pregnant, I'm shocked I didn't lose it while Morgan was talking about how Duane turned. I hugged my son extra tight tonight lol

Quoting Zazayam:

Tonights was just all full of sadness.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
viv212
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:13 AM
I really want to know what was in the bag! I think it's going to be one of those things that once they get inside the bag, they're going to wish they would have picked the guy up.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'd have picked up the guy on the road! He may have been one more belly to feed but he would have also been one more gun against the Governor,

Also I would have spent more time with "Morgan"? convincing him to come with me.

And that fucker needs an Emmy!!!! Good goddamn that man is a good actor! He carried the episode.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:14 AM

I had the same thought.

Quoting viv212:

I really want to know what was in the bag! I think it's going to be one of those things that once they get inside the bag, they're going to wish they would have picked the guy up.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'd have picked up the guy on the road! He may have been one more belly to feed but he would have also been one more gun against the Governor,

Also I would have spent more time with "Morgan"? convincing him to come with me.

And that fucker needs an Emmy!!!! Good goddamn that man is a good actor! He carried the episode.

Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:15 AM

Seriously. Me and hubby were just talking about Morgan yesterday thinking it was sad he never went back for him. Poor guy, I may have teared up a little...

Quoting avulgamo:

Agreed. I had a crappy night and I'm pregnant, I'm shocked I didn't lose it while Morgan was talking about how Duane turned. I hugged my son extra tight tonight lol

Quoting Zazayam:

Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:15 AM
Good! They better not leave me hanging again lol.

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

No theres a few more episodes left I think the whole seasons been a build up to a kick ass season finale (im hoping)

Quoting Maks1mommy:

Im happy that Rick isn't wandering around crazy town anymore. I'm also stoked that Rick, Carl and michonne seemed to have made a connection. They need her, she's badass. The female Daryl lol.

(is the season over?!?!?!)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:15 AM

Quoting viv212:

Quoting Anonymous:

YEAH!
They focused too much on the bag, when the guy was alive and when they picked it up...

Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:15 AM
Yeah it was so sad that morgan couldnt bring himself to kill his wife and his wife ended up killing his son. Thats some serious guilt to be carrying around as a parent. Thats really sad though because something like that is nobodys fault. If it wasnt her it could have been another walker.

Quoting avulgamo:

Quoting Zazayam:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:17 AM

I was pretty much like OMFG when they pulled off the helmet. That was a sadly wonderful episode.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)