Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The walking dead *possible spoilers*

Discuss..... Tonights episode or previous episodes.. Thoughts? Feelings?

join us in the walking dead group

by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Replies (31-40):
Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:17 AM

I hate Andrea.  I would call her a cunt, but she lacks the warmth or depth.

Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:18 AM
Im sure they will thats how they get people to keep watching lol

Quoting Maks1mommy:

Good! They better not leave me hanging again lol.

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

No theres a few more episodes left I think the whole seasons been a build up to a kick ass season finale (im hoping)

Quoting Maks1mommy:

Im happy that Rick isn't wandering around crazy town anymore. I'm also stoked that Rick, Carl and michonne seemed to have made a connection. They need her, she's badass. The female Daryl lol.

(is the season over?!?!?!)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting bmw29:

I was pretty much like OMFG when they pulled off the helmet. That was a sadly wonderful episode.

we were hoping it was Morgan :)

Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Carl shot him and Im like omg it HAS to be morgan and then they pulled off the helmet and I was like shit carl almost killed morgan lol

Quoting bmw29:

I was pretty much like OMFG when they pulled off the helmet. That was a sadly wonderful episode.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:23 AM
There have been many many times I wished andrea would just doie already but Im hoping shell prove her loyalty to rick and the group when it comes down to chosing sides. I still hope that andrea can become a better character.

Quoting Bigmetalchicken:

I hate Andrea.  I would call her a cunt, but she lacks the warmth or depth.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beeka8706
by Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:27 AM

what happened i missed that part must have been when i went to the bathroom damn it lol

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

I know right it was so sad what happened to duane especially how morgan describes what happened. I was hoping morgan would go back with rick carl and michonne. Carl was crazy going in that cafe but I see why he did and michonne was super smart about how she got that picture. Its cool that she seems to be opening up. Hopefully its not another axel situation lol.

Quoting KairisMama:

I was sad Duane was gone and his dad flipped. I am glad Rick and the woman ( forget her name) seem to be on the same page.

Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:27 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:29 AM
Morgan couldnt kill his wife then one day he went to check a cellar or something and his wife bit duane so Im assuming morgan had to shoot them both but idk if he said.

Quoting beeka8706:

what happened i missed that part must have been when i went to the bathroom damn it lol

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

I know right it was so sad what happened to duane especially how morgan describes what happened. I was hoping morgan would go back with rick carl and michonne. Carl was crazy going in that cafe but I see why he did and michonne was super smart about how she got that picture. Its cool that she seems to be opening up. Hopefully its not another axel situation lol.

Quoting KairisMama:

I was sad Duane was gone and his dad flipped. I am glad Rick and the woman ( forget her name) seem to be on the same page.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof2gingers
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Mice in a cage+skateboard=zombie rubix cube
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:30 AM

Quoting beeka8706:

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

Quoting KairisMama:

morgan's wife turned their son:(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)