Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The walking dead *possible spoilers*

Discuss..... Tonights episode or previous episodes.. Thoughts? Feelings?

join us in the walking dead group

by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Replies (41-50):
beeka8706
by Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:31 AM

wow thanks for the info thats the only part i missed in tonights episode

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

Morgan couldnt kill his wife then one day he went to check a cellar or something and his wife bit duane so Im assuming morgan had to shoot them both but idk if he said.

Quoting beeka8706:

what happened i missed that part must have been when i went to the bathroom damn it lol

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

I know right it was so sad what happened to duane especially how morgan describes what happened. I was hoping morgan would go back with rick carl and michonne. Carl was crazy going in that cafe but I see why he did and michonne was super smart about how she got that picture. Its cool that she seems to be opening up. Hopefully its not another axel situation lol.

Quoting KairisMama:

I was sad Duane was gone and his dad flipped. I am glad Rick and the woman ( forget her name) seem to be on the same page.

dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:34 AM

he just said he shot her. have you read the comic?

in the comics, he keeps duane chained up bc he cant bring himself to kill him, and tries to get him to recognize him. kinda like the experiment milton was doing in woodbury, with the old guy that was dying and music. anyway, rick finds them, and morgan goes with him, but rick leaves him alone to kill duane. they hear a shot and morgan comes out, and they leave, but then it shows that he just fired into the floor and let duane go to wander with the other walkers.

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

Morgan couldnt kill his wife then one day he went to check a cellar or something and his wife bit duane so Im assuming morgan had to shoot them both but idk if he said.

Quoting beeka8706:

what happened i missed that part must have been when i went to the bathroom damn it lol

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

I know right it was so sad what happened to duane especially how morgan describes what happened. I was hoping morgan would go back with rick carl and michonne. Carl was crazy going in that cafe but I see why he did and michonne was super smart about how she got that picture. Its cool that she seems to be opening up. Hopefully its not another axel situation lol.

Quoting KairisMama:

I was sad Duane was gone and his dad flipped. I am glad Rick and the woman ( forget her name) seem to be on the same page.

Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:34 AM
I just wanted to add that I never though rick was hot or anything but that one episode where the governor attacked the prison at the part where ricks up against the gate and hes all sweaty or something I was like omg hes really hot and Ive thought to ever since. On a side note I dont find daryl as attractive as alot of others seem to think he is its just my personal opinion.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:36 AM

i adore daryl, but its not bc of his looks. i like him all cleaned up, but in the show hes a mess. lol. its more his personality.

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

I just wanted to add that I never though rick was hot or anything but that one episode where the governor attacked the prison at the part where ricks up against the gate and hes all sweaty or something I was like omg hes really hot and Ive thought to ever since. On a side note I dont find daryl as attractive as alot of others seem to think he is its just my personal opinion.

Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:37 AM
He shot her and not duane? Did he say that. Ive never read the comics or graphic novels even though Ive wanted to but even if I did read them they arent exactly following the comics Ive heard alot of what happens in the comics and theyve even saiud on the talking dead that they arent following the comics and they are straying farther and farther from the comics.

Quoting dmarie2101:

in the comics, he keeps duane chained up bc he cant bring himself to kill him, and tries to get him to recognize him. kinda like the experiment milton was doing in woodbury, with the old guy that was dying and music. anyway, rick finds them, and morgan goes with him, but rick leaves him alone to kill duane. they hear a shot and morgan comes out, and they leave, but then it shows that he just fired into the floor and let duane go to wander with the other walkers.

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

Quoting beeka8706:

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

Quoting KairisMama:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:38 AM
Oh I love daryl hes my favorite character besides rick. I just dont find him attractive.

Quoting dmarie2101:

i adore daryl, but its not bc of his looks. i like him all cleaned up, but in the show hes a mess. lol. its more his personality.

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:40 AM
1 mom liked this

carl irritated me a little at first. rick stopped being a dick to michonne and carl started. i liked when she told him "no more bullshit" about going back in for the picture. they needed her on the farm to tell him to stay in the damn house. lol. i liked that michonne was actually part of the story this time, and not a mute extra in the back, that ocassionally does bad ass stuff with a katana.

morgan made me sad, especially when he was yelling at rick "you werent there! you werent there!" he thought rick abandoned him. i liked last wk, when hershel jumped his ass about being the leader.

carl got back on my good side by the end of the show.

Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:41 AM
I pretty much agree with everything you just said.

Quoting dmarie2101:

carl irritated me a little at first. rick stopped being a dick to michonne and carl started. i liked when she told him "no more bullshit" about going back in for the picture. they needed her on the farm to tell him to stay in the damn house. lol. i liked that michonne was actually part of the story this time, and not a mute extra in the back, that ocassionally does bad ass stuff with a katana.

morgan made me sad, especially when he was yelling at rick "you werent there! you werent there!" he thought rick abandoned him. i liked last wk, when hershel jumped his ass about being the leader.

carl got back on my good side by the end of the show.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:44 AM

he was talking about how rick gave him the gun to kill jenny, but he never did, but when he saw her biting duane he did it. he never said he killed both of them, but im assuming he did, since they didnt show duane at all.

theyve never followed the comic timeline at all. shane would have died in about the second episode. lol. dale and andrea would have been together, and dale doesnt die by a walker, but he does get bitten...then kidnapped by a cannibal group. he  loses his foot bc of a walker bite, then hershel. theres a lot different, but you can tell the scenes that are from the comic. like tonight, when the car got stuck with carl, michonne, and rick, that originally happens with rick, glenn, and a guy named abraham thats not in the show. theyre sticking with it in a way, but kirkman always said that it was never his intention for the show to follow the comic anyway.

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

He shot her and not duane? Did he say that. Ive never read the comics or graphic novels even though Ive wanted to but even if I did read them they arent exactly following the comics Ive heard alot of what happens in the comics and theyve even saiud on the talking dead that they arent following the comics and they are straying farther and farther from the comics.

Quoting dmarie2101:

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

Quoting beeka8706:

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

Quoting KairisMama:

Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN