Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The walking dead *possible spoilers*

Discuss..... Tonights episode or previous episodes.. Thoughts? Feelings?

join us in the walking dead group

by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Replies (91-98):
Maries_Mom23
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:35 AM

I'll take him!  He's only 5 years older than me! :)

Quoting sheena696:

That's alright, us old folk will keep him for ourselves. sticking out tonguelol He's only 6 years old than me. 

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

Quoting randi1978:

He's not old!  Hell, he's like 5 yrs older than me.  He's British, too, if I remember correctly.

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

I didnt know andrew lincoln was 39 hes freaking old (lol jk) thats makes me feel weird thinking hes hot hes 16 years older than me lol and thiss funny he was born andrew james clutterbuck Id change my last name too if I was him lmfao

sorry but hes almost the same age as my mom lol

nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this

I thought it was really dark, but in a "gives me chills" kind of way. The way that Mishonne, Rick and Carl have just accepted the world the way it is and aren't even phased when they see a walker. They were stuck in the mud in the car and a bunch of walkers come up and start banging on the windows...they just look at each other like it's no big deal..."cover your ears"...BANG! Done. I saw the humor in it, although it is dark that they've become that way. They've accepted the world as it is and have become numb to it.

And I couldn't believe they left that hiker...why didn't they take him in? They're looking for defenses against the governor - why not this guy? I'm sure he would be super grateful for them taking him in and would be willing to help any way he could. (But then again I didn't understand why they made that other group leave the prison. There's safety in numbers, and they could have been real assets to Rick.)

I really loved seeing a brighter side of Mishonne, too. The way she connected with Carl was a refreshing change. But it was sad to see Morgan broken down. Poor guy. He went nuts just like Rick did after Laurie died, so I think that it especially hurt Rick to see his friend like that. Because he understood his pain. I really wish he would have gone back with them to the prison. But at the same time I understand why he didn't. He knew that they were approaching a war with Woodbury and he didn't want any part of that. He had been through enough. I get that.

And the way they looked at what was left of the hiker at the end...and then stopped to pick up his bag...dark, man. Real dark.

MamaFLgurl
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:56 AM

I wonder if Ricks group is some how going to end up back in the town Morgan is in...? Like, the prison gets over run by zombies and after the fight with the governor ends, they end up back with Morgan and they make it their town..... talking about much later down the road in the serious.

I also think there is something big in the hitchhiker's bag that will prove to be very helpfulfor Risks group against the Governor.

AnnieGoolaheey
by Mrs. Annie Proffitt on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this
My husband said the same thing.

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

I asked my fiance that and he said shes a ninja lol 

Quoting AdensMommy1107:

Yeah, how'd she get the picture so fast?

Quoting Yurixsi:

Not the best episode but I was alright. A brake from the governer. Morgan should have gone back with rick. How did she get the pic for carl so fast? I thoight they would get more stuff for judith.. They had said crib not playpen..

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mereinhart28
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:07 AM

I was sad!

loved Michonne and Carl, how she told him enough of the bull shit. lol

and when she was eating and said, mat said welcome. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:47 PM

I wasn't overly into WD when I first started watching but it slowly grew on me and I have been hooked for a while, just bought seasons 1 & 2 on Blu Ray..lol.

I think that they felt the hitchhiker would be a liability for the situation they were going into and probably would have picked him up on the way back if he was still alive.  That is what you get for running around screaming at the top of your lungs.  I can't wait to find out about the backpack, they made sure they showed it several times.  Maybe he was a family members of the Governor and he will see it and realize that Rick at some point was around him or left him to die.  Or is there someone that has been missing and we do not know what happened to them and the hitchhiker might have something of theirs?

I am going to be sad when the season is over. 

WalkingDeadlove
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 1:53 PM
I said the same thing to dh about them coming back to stay.

Quoting MamaFLgurl:

I wonder if Ricks group is some how going to end up back in the town Morgan is in...? Like, the prison gets over run by zombies and after the fight with the governor ends, they end up back with Morgan and they make it their town..... talking about much later down the road in the serious.

I also think there is something big in the hitchhiker's bag that will prove to be very helpfulfor Risks group against the Governor.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 5:35 PM

I thought he was austrailian. Or was that Maggie?

Quoting randi1978:

He's not old!  Hell, he's like 5 yrs older than me.  He's British, too, if I remember correctly.

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

I didnt know andrew lincoln was 39 hes freaking old (lol jk) thats makes me feel weird thinking hes hot hes 16 years older than me lol and thiss funny he was born andrew james clutterbuck Id change my last name too if I was him lmfao

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)