Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WTH is wrong with FLORIDA????

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:59 PM
  • 122 Replies

Fur the love of PUGS its freaking cold HERE. I'm from Montana and I am freezing in this chilly humid cold wind!!! We almost froze to DEATH tonight at Hollywood Studios. (Yes we are in Orlando)

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:02 AM
2 moms liked this

Oh here is a pic of the teen and seven year old. Thank pugs this was indoors.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:04 AM
I wish I knew!! I'm in Alabama and it's freezing (well to me it is anyways!) we even had snow yesterday, even though it didn't stick. It seems like its normally warmer by now.
CallMeSwarley
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:04 AM
It is pretty much the only week it has been chilly all year, too. Lol. I live in Sarasota :)
Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:05 AM
3 moms liked this

Oh, I thought my lovely home state did something terribly trashy and newsworthy again.

Yeah the weather has been nuts lately I'm so over it :(

momwith2monkeys
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:05 AM
1 mom liked this

I live here in florida and i have been trying to figure out what the hell is going on . It has been so damn cold here lately. I will be so glad when it get warm again. I am tired of freezing my ass off at work. wearing 3 shirt, a jacket and gloves. It is florida for crying out loud, it isn't suppose to be this damn cold.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:05 AM

well if it was anything like here in Orlando its freaking cold! We wish we had brought our snow kit LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

I wish I knew!! I'm in Alabama and it's freezing (well to me it is anyways!) we even had snow yesterday, even though it didn't stick. It seems like its normally warmer by now.

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

panther79
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:05 AM

yep it's not typical florida weather right now it sucks. my kids wanted to go the beach this weekend

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:06 AM
It will be 80 tuesday, no worries lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:06 AM

I'm just happy there's hope of some 40 degree temps here next week. I think we finally have seen the end of the snow this season.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:06 AM

well its ruining our trip here in Disney, we almost froze in spot during the Fantastmic show.... at 7:00 pm fur pugs sakes. BTW the weather people are liars about Florida's weather LOL

Quoting CallMeSwarley:

It is pretty much the only week it has been chilly all year, too. Lol. I live in Sarasota :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)