Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dinner tonight! With pic

Posted by   + Show Post

This is dh's plate. The rest of us do NOT eat this much in one sitting lol. He is a big man, and definitely has a big appetite.

Home made nachos!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:13 AM
Replies (201-208):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:05 AM

I can already tell that the only thing that didn't come out of a can here is the meat and two diced onion pieces. That meat doesn't look seasoned. Next time use black beans they are healthier, fresh cheese, fresh avocado and fresh salsa. It's really easy to make salsa and quac. If you can go on cafemom you can go on google and find a recipee. You want to teach your children to make healthy choices, but they won't know what that means unless you do. Fresh and from scratch is always best as food loses it's nutrient value as it ages.

Kitsun
by Ruby Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:21 AM
Excuse me? I really don't care what you think of the meal I made for my family last night, and I care even less what you think of what or how I cook. Just because you seemingly grow everything yourself and make everything from comets scratch does NOT mean that everyone else does too.

Quoting Anonymous:

I can already tell that the only thing that didn't come out of a can here is the meat and two diced onion pieces. That meat doesn't look seasoned. Next time use black beans they are healthier, fresh cheese, fresh avocado and fresh salsa. It's really easy to make salsa and quac. If you can go on cafemom you can go on google and find a recipee. You want to teach your children to make healthy choices, but they won't know what that means unless you do. Fresh and from scratch is always best as food loses it's nutrient value as it ages.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AprilDJC
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:22 AM

New Message

Heres my nachos (my favorites). Im a Pampered Chef consultant and I love to cook, so I do take pics of my food frequently lol. These are jerk chicken nachos. So yummy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Shermy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:22 AM
1 mom liked this

I threw up in my mouth a little. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:27 AM

Don't take offense and don't change your ways for me do it for your family!

It's like this you can make a yummy meal that doesn't do anything for the health or nurishment of you or your families body or

You can make a yummy mean that is packed with vitamins and nutrients for your family.

Your choice. It will make a difference.

Quoting Kitsun:

Excuse me? I really don't care what you think of the meal I made for my family last night, and I care even less what you think of what or how I cook. Just because you seemingly grow everything yourself and make everything from comets scratch does NOT mean that everyone else does too.

Quoting Anonymous:

FutureSoccerM0m
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:45 AM

I can't believe a dinner post got bashed.  I also can't believe someone accused op of being a troll.  LMAO it's a dinner post.

Kitsun
by Ruby Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:55 AM
I know right?

Quoting FutureSoccerM0m:

I can't believe a dinner post got bashed.  I also can't believe someone accused op of being a troll.  LMAO it's a dinner post.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Famousglm714
by Gina on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:05 AM

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Ew.. no offense ;P  

I'm weird & boring....  I like just chips with cheese. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured