Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what did you eat?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
at your baby shower? also what games did you play? what was the best present you got?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:29 AM
Replies (11-15):
ButterflyLette
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:40 AM
Pizza fruit salad and cake. car seat stroller combo. pink with butterflys
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
faeriemom1972
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:44 AM

I had 3 baby showers, (not including the one that dh's coworkers threw him) and I can't remember what the food was. The best gifts were clothes that were too big! I had a chest full of clothes and I swear, I didn't need to buy him anything until he was about 1, lol.

Ultra_
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:52 AM
First shower, brisket, rice and beans. Best gift was from my old teacher. Her mom made this beautiful round blanket that looked like a beach ball. It was so soft. We still have it eight years later. Second shower, sandwiches and light snacks. The best gift, I don't remember. I loved all the pretty clothes. Third, same as the first. Best gift, more beautiful clothes? I had tons of stuff. I really bought all the big stuff myself for the second two.
Aleta775
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:57 AM
We had a dessert party. It was in the evening at a time when we thought everyone would be done having dinner. It was really neat. I remember loving a little chocolate tart thing that my friend got at a local bakery. We didn't play games, but we ate the sweets, chatted, opened the gifts, and just had a nice relaxing party. Men and women were in attendance. We loved all of our gifts. I can't pick one gift as being better than another. Although our dd still loves all of her soft baby blankets. We got three of them and she snuggles and plays with all of them still. She is now 3.5 years old.
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:59 AM
5 kids...never had showers.

This post is making me hungry though, haha :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN