Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm curious

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
Why do people feel the need to have sex everyday or 4/5 time a week? Don't you have things to do and where do you get the energy?
Update:
I always get tired after sex. I shower before and after sex, then I have to rest. That sounds like 2 hrs for me from A-Z
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CallMeSwarley
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol. Um, I'm hot for my husband. What can I say?
kitchen.ninja
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:53 AM
My husband is hot!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LoveTragedyFun
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Ummm, because sex is awesome? Because we like it? Because it feels good? Its a good stress reliever? Because its a good way to connect with your partner?

Of course we have other things to do, but sex doesnt always have to last 3 hours. Geez

RhiannonMare
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:57 AM
1 mom liked this

For some couples, sex is the only thing they have in common. They never do anything as a couple and live separate lives, except when it comes to having sex.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:58 AM

I'm curious too. My DH and I were this way in the beginning, but after almost 10 years of marriage? Mmm... Not so much. :-( I don't get it because we used to not be able to take our hands off each other and now...we're more like really good friends. 

I admire those couples that keep it hot after many years.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 4, 2013 at 1:01 AM
Because a healthy sex life is important in a relationship. I like to have sex at least once a day. We average around 8 times a week. We see each other 3 or four days a week....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 4, 2013 at 1:02 AM
Ehh I'm only at about 3 times a week. Sex is fun. It's not supposed to be a chore.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 4, 2013 at 1:03 AM

because it's fun!

lendales_mommi
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 1:03 AM

I guess we are just very sexually active..him more than me but we have sex almost everynight of the week......Some times I dont have the energy but I suck it up and make my man happy. Not to mention he makes me pretty happy as well:)

Been together 6 years and it gets better every night ok maybe not everynight LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2013 at 1:04 AM
Spice things up a little, go on date nights have a drink or two, flirt with each other.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm curious too. My DH and I were this way in the beginning, but after almost 10 years of marriage? Mmm... Not so much. :-( I don't get it because we used to not be able to take our hands off each other and now...we're more like really good friends. 

I admire those couples that keep it hot after many years.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)