Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm so tired of this. foul language

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 106 Replies
1 mom liked this
I need my own fucking place I need a fucking car that runs I need a better job where I can support my son and unborn child. I'm tired of being the only one in this house expected to do a mother fucking thing and the only one to get bitched at when shit doesn't get done. I'm tired of having to borrow a car to play driver to ungrateful fucking people.
Working one day a week in a fucking dead end job sucks balls. I use to think that I could go far in that hell hole but no these bitches wanna persecute me because of skin color fucking really. I'm the only one that works in that mother fucker.
I'm tired of being stepped on and walked over and past at the same fucking time. I'm just plain tired and fed the fuck up.
Before I get bashed idgaf what you think, what you say or how you say it. You don't know shit about me or wtf I'm going thru. My life has been hell since I was 6 years old so 19 fucking years of bullshit.
I want to give up I know I can't but damn that's all I can think of.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2013 at 3:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 3:16 AM

Where's the dad? Why doesn't he help?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2013 at 3:24 AM
The father of my son is here but he's only awake and here 2 hours a day so he doesn't do anything but take the trash out. (he will be out when his income taxes come in). The father of the one I am carrying now is not comfortable with the idea of coming here bc that dick is still here.

Quoting littlesippycup:

Where's the dad? Why doesn't he help?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2013 at 3:26 AM
1 mom liked this

now take everything you just wrote and say it to the ones that upset you. youll feel much BETTER after.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2013 at 3:29 AM
I couldn't do that cuz I would be cold hearted about it and prolly get kicked the fuck out.

Quoting Anonymous:

now take everything you just wrote and say it to the ones that upset you. youll feel much BETTER after.

cjsix
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 3:29 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry you are in a bad situation but,as you said(and I'll put it more politely) you don't care what I think or how I say it...

hunnybunny2001
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 3:31 AM

Im sorry that you have it so tough right now.. I am sure things will look up for you soon..we all go threw rough patches. some are definitely worse than others.. I hope everything works out for you hun *HUGS* 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2013 at 3:32 AM
Thank you and that Is for people thats going to bash the post.

Quoting cjsix:

I'm sorry you are in a bad situation but,as you said(and I'll put it more politely) you don't care what I think or how I say it...

Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 3:33 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry. Have you tried getting assistance? Call 211 if you're interested, they might have someone that's able to help you into your own place or something. Sounds like you're pretty much at the end of your rope, just keep your head up and keep going strong. I hope things look up for you soon, I've had my share of bad times and it sure does suck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2013 at 3:34 AM

why wuld you be cold hearted when you basically sound like your the one busting your ass in that house? 

doubt youll get kicked out, its not that easy to just be put out like that.. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I couldn't do that cuz I would be cold hearted about it and prolly get kicked the fuck out.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2013 at 3:34 AM
Thank you. I know I need to get back in school it will help some at least with funds but I don't have a car and I refuse to go back to the school that is easily accessible by bus.

Quoting hunnybunny2001:

Im sorry that you have it so tough right now.. I am sure things will look up for you soon..we all go threw rough patches. some are definitely worse than others.. I hope everything works out for you hun *HUGS* 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)