Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

BFing

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies
3 moms liked this

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
skittlefart
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:30 AM

<3 

photo f0d2fac9-968e-4f2a-b2d4-23b82e20f027_zps882254c2.jpg
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
crumpy_gat
by No. on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:32 AM
Yup.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:35 AM

Yea, because babies can totally talk. They don't know if you are breast feeding or formula feeding and I am sure they are happy knowing that you are feeding them. Period.

audreesmama
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:39 AM
2 moms liked this

Breastfeeding baby is happy he's getting yummy breast milk, and disappointed that the anon above me can't figure out what this is about.

'Cause anon, my son told me to tell you this. He's 6 months old. Amazing, huh?! LOL
Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:44 AM

Cute and I agree :)

hunnybunny2001
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:45 AM
1 mom liked this

OMGOSH! He has the most beautiful blue eyes :) 

Quoting audreesmama:

Breastfeeding baby is happy he's getting yummy breast milk, and disappointed that the anon above me can't figure out what this is about.

'Cause anon, my son told me to tell you this. He's 6 months old. Amazing, huh?! LOL

hunnybunny2001
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:46 AM

adorable baby :)

audreesmama
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:47 AM
Thank you! I agree, but I'm partial lol. His sister and daddy also have blue eyes, and I have green. So weird!! They all have the same shade, too--I love it!

Quoting hunnybunny2001:

Quoting audreesmama:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:49 AM

Yes, he is gorgeous, but so was my 6 month old formula fed baby too. But, if you wanna argue why breast is best I think there are better ways to do it than acting as though a baby said it was best. What makes you think I can't figure out what this is about? LOL

Quoting audreesmama:

hunnybunny2001
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:49 AM

I just love blue eyes.. my husband has very blue eyes.. I have brown.. always wanted a blue eyed baby never got it..lol.. oh well 

Quoting audreesmama:

Thank you! I agree, but I'm partial lol. His sister and daddy also have blue eyes, and I have green. So weird!! They all have the same shade, too--I love it!

Quoting hunnybunny2001:

Quoting audreesmama:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN