Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HAS THIS EVER HAPPEN TO ANYONE..............

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 5:57 AM
  • 1 Replies

A FRIEND OF MINE,CALLED ME UPSET AND CRYING,APPARENTLY,SHE MOVED OUT OF STATE AWAY FROM Her  FAMILY, WHEN SHE WAS IN the same state, they would (family) would ste her up. for example, a family member had got married,during the ceramony, people are suppose to shake eachothers hand as a sign of peace,no one shook her hand or her kids hand,they did'nt want her or her kids in family pictures, so she took the hint and did'nt go to the reception. at xmas time,her mom,univited her and her kids for Christmas,as her sister and boyfriendfriend were inside her mom's house laughing at her.                                 anyhow,she moved away,she's not much for arguing, now her mom is telling her,her siblings all hate her for moving,she has mixed signals cause they did'nt care when she was there. her dad passed away over 10yrs ago,while she moved to her new state ,her sibling were telling her,her dad was still alive, sounds like they are playing a mind game.  when she talked to her mom,her mom calls her a whore,under her breath.  do you think its ok, to ever call your child a name like that? i dont.

by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 5:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Rosebud27aj
by Amanda on Mar. 4, 2013 at 6:00 AM

If I was getting mixed signals like that, I'd probably move too. I don't think it's ok to call your child any name.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured