Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I know it's wrong, but I'm kinda proud

Posted by   + Show Post

Apparently there was this kid trash talking my son at school.  My son is 17; he is a Junior.

Well, Tristan (my son) had enough.  The kids decided to meet up and "duke it out."

By the time the fight was stopped, and the kids were hauled into the principal's office, the Principal thought this was going to go down as an assault on my son.  Pretty much, my kid beat the other kid's ass.

After watching school video, it is classified as a fight.  Both kids met up in a area of the school they weren't supposed to be in.  And they both fought.  But kid took the upper hand.

They are both suspended for 3 days.  And while I will never tell my son this, I'm kinda proud that he kicked ass and didn't get his ass kicked.

Horrible, right?  

by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Replies (21-30):
EvaTheDiva29
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this

whats your kids name lame ass? oh wait, youre anon. anons don't tell anything about themselves, just hide behind the anon button. gotcha. 

Quoting Anonymous:

He was probably getting his ass kicked because his name is Tristan. Horrible.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:37 AM

In our school it doesn't matter if you were defending yourself, you get suspended for fighting.  I always told my kids to fight back.  Honestly, they all only had to fight back once and they were never bothered again.

mich.el.le
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:37 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, you are horribly immature.  fighting isn't the way to solve a problem, and now you've missed an opportunity to teach your son that.  Why is he so delayed too?  my children were a junior in HS at 15, graduated at 16.  Maybe if he didn't spend his time in trouble....

LOL! I don't know a single person who graduated high school at 16. Fail.

Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:37 AM
2 moms liked this

You're a dumbass.  Since when is it okay to insult kids?

Oh wait, maybe it was your kid that got his ass kicked.  Do you live in Mansfield, TX?

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes I read it. You said the kid was trash talking Tristan which is what started the whole thing. He was prob making fun of his girly name.

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

What?  Did you READ the post?  Tristan is the one that kicked ass.

Where did all of the bitches come from today?  Who decided that today was the day it is okay to insult kids?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:37 AM
That argument is so tiring. I've been on CM since 2007 and ALWAYS GO ANON.

You wouldn't know my sn anyway.

Quoting lapcounter:

They're ASSnons!!! Not even proud enough to show their names LOL.

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

Where did all of the bitches come from today?  Who decided that today was the day it is okay to insult kids?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:38 AM
So you're proud your son used his fists rather than words? Smh.
Anonymous
Its ok. I would feel the same.
My boy in preschool took a kid down who had been picking on him for weeks. Pushed him hard one day and the boy turned round got him on the ground and held him in a choke hold till the teacher got there.
Obviously he got in trouble. We had lots of talk why fighting is bad. Made him appoligize etc.
But inside...thats my boy!
Anonymous

My son's birthday is mid November.  He started Kindergarten at 4.  Why couldn't your son start at 5 since 5 years old is a normal start for Kindergarten in th us (or are you OCONUS?)?  He would have been almost 6 anyway.

Quoting jas_momof2:

I agree with the first part of your statement, but not the second...  Different school districts have restrictions on when the child starts kinder...  My son has a late year birthday and wasn't allowed to start kinder till he was almost 7.  He'll be 18 when he graduates...

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, you are horribly immature.  fighting isn't the way to solve a problem, and now you've missed an opportunity to teach your son that.  Why is he so delayed too?  my children were a junior in HS at 15, graduated at 16.  Maybe if he didn't spend his time in trouble....

Anonymous

My son is sometimes bullied at school, enough was enough told him to fight back and he did...suffered a black eye as a result,,,but i am proud he fought back

EvaTheDiva29
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:38 AM

we don't care to either. but if youre going to be cuntastic, own it. 

Quoting Anonymous:

That argument is so tiring. I've been on CM since 2007 and ALWAYS GO ANON.

You wouldn't know my sn anyway.

Quoting lapcounter:

They're ASSnons!!! Not even proud enough to show their names LOL.

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)