Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I know it's wrong, but I'm kinda proud

Posted by   + Show Post

Apparently there was this kid trash talking my son at school.  My son is 17; he is a Junior.

Well, Tristan (my son) had enough.  The kids decided to meet up and "duke it out."

By the time the fight was stopped, and the kids were hauled into the principal's office, the Principal thought this was going to go down as an assault on my son.  Pretty much, my kid beat the other kid's ass.

After watching school video, it is classified as a fight.  Both kids met up in a area of the school they weren't supposed to be in.  And they both fought.  But kid took the upper hand.

They are both suspended for 3 days.  And while I will never tell my son this, I'm kinda proud that he kicked ass and didn't get his ass kicked.

Horrible, right?  

by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Right.. Someone is lying. Unless ur kids started kindergarten at like 3

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, you are horribly immature.  fighting isn't the way to solve a problem, and now you've missed an opportunity to teach your son that.  Why is he so delayed too?  my children were a junior in HS at 15, graduated at 16.  Maybe if he didn't spend his time in trouble....

spooky415
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:39 AM
I would be terribly disappointed if my son agreed to 'duke it out.'
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:39 AM

I would be proud also! LOL Way to kick some ass kid! I got picked on and wish I would beat a few kids asses so they would stop. Violence isn't the answer... but I would of loved to hit those bitches in the face at least one time. 

lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:39 AM
Awesome reply :)

Quoting EvaTheDiva29:

we don't care to either. but if youre going to be cuntastic, own it. 

Quoting Anonymous:

That argument is so tiring. I've been on CM since 2007 and ALWAYS GO ANON.

You wouldn't know my sn anyway.

Quoting lapcounter:

They're ASSnons!!! Not even proud enough to show their names LOL.

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

What?  Did you READ the post?  Tristan is the one that kicked ass.

Where did all of the bitches come from today?  Who decided that today was the day it is okay to insult kids?

Quoting Anonymous:

He was probably getting his ass kicked because his name is Tristan. Horrible.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spooky415
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:39 AM
There were 17 year olds in my jr class.

Quoting Anonymous:

Right.. Someone is lying. Unless ur kids started kindergarten at like 3

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, you are horribly immature.  fighting isn't the way to solve a problem, and now you've missed an opportunity to teach your son that.  Why is he so delayed too?  my children were a junior in HS at 15, graduated at 16.  Maybe if he didn't spend his time in trouble....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
furbabymum
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:40 AM
4 moms liked this

Well if any of what you said about your children was true at least we know they didn't get their intelligence from their mother.

Quoting Anonymous:

Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:40 AM

Yep.  Both kids are suspended.  But this wasn't really a case of "self-defense."  This was a fight that both boys agreed to.  They set up the time and place.

Quoting Anonymous:

In our school it doesn't matter if you were defending yourself, you get suspended for fighting.  I always told my kids to fight back.  Honestly, they all only had to fight back once and they were never bothered again.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:40 AM
..............Says the woman who called me a dumbass and whose son beat up another kid.

I think you are the one being insulting. Wow.

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

You're a dumbass.  Since when is it okay to insult kids?

Oh wait, maybe it was your kid that got his ass kicked.  Do you live in Mansfield, TX?

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes I read it. You said the kid was trash talking Tristan which is what started the whole thing. He was prob making fun of his girly name.

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

What?  Did you READ the post?  Tristan is the one that kicked ass.

Where did all of the bitches come from today?  Who decided that today was the day it is okay to insult kids?

Quoting Anonymous:

He was probably getting his ass kicked because his name is Tristan. Horrible.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:40 AM
3 moms liked this

My son was a bearded 17 year old when he graduated.  The more you try to brag, the more you look like an idiot.

Quoting Anonymous:

No, "most kids" do not.  Count up from age 5 in Kindergarten, 6 in 1st, 7 in 2nd, etc.  My kds were a bit early, but only a year ahead of normal.  All students graduate by 17 in my children's school or they are removed.  I can't even imagine a bearded 19 year old in high school!

Quoting Anonymous:

Um huh? Most kids graduate at 18-19.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:40 AM

in your entire life you have never known a single gifted student?  And you call ME fail?  LOL!

Quoting mich.el.le:

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL! I don't know a single person who graduated high school at 16. Fail.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)