Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

who watches Amish mafia?

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:56 AM
  • 5 Replies
Did you see ladt nights? I record it last night and am watching it now. What did you think of it?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
imakehimscream
by He screams on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:10 AM
Bump
Sept-babies2
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:20 AM
I did watch it. I don't really know but that brother of esters that they go get for help is creepy. Like they think he is possesed i think he has a mental disorder like schitzophrenic. Sometimes i can't believe the things they do to others. It is reallt irritating when they say hey you can't film this. Did you watch the show they had on that was kind of like a documentarty about them? They had hidden footage too. That levi is mean and has a bad attitude and basically thinks his shit don't stink. The whole thing is weird and that is why i like it. I could never live like that. Lol
MsMimna
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Love the show....recorded it also but haven't watched it yet. So I'm not reading any posts.....I'll let you know what I think in a bit :))

Jenniy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:22 AM
Freeman is creepy as fuck!!!!!
lilfishbigocean
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:23 AM

I didn't watch it last night. I'm not a big fan - but I will watch when DH watches.

Seriously, I think it's sorta fake. There's no way that one dude shot up that guys car in the driveway, and never got into trouble. There's no way that "little guy" axed dudes windsheild in the middle of town -and nothing happened.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)