Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

CAN'T FORGET IT!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 2:30 PM
  • 36 Replies

Poll

Question: Any body have a VACATION/GETAWAY They will never forget?

Options:

Yes

NO

Don't Remember

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 38

View Results

I went on vaca with DH and we had such a great time! Any one from NJ? I have never had such a great time as i did and it was only one night! we drove two hours away!!! ANYONE SAY A.W.A.Y!!!??? LOL For the first time tried other things! man I wouldn't change my time with him for the world!!!

Let me hear about it! I am willing to answer questions and would love ideas for the future

by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 2:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Mar. 4, 2013 at 2:34 PM

Everytime we go to Hawaii they are unforgettable. The last time we went there was a hurricane coming in a few days after we left. While we were there we went snorkeling/scuba diving and I had bruises from that for weeks. The water was insanely rough. We flew back to the east coast just in time for a hurricane to come in for us lol. We like to live on the edge.

MrsApple
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 2:36 PM

The first time we took our daughter to Disney World...will NEVER forget it!It was priceless!

Tooth_Inspector
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 2:37 PM
My husband took me 2 hours away to Denver this weekend and we had the most amazing time together! The first time we've done anything like that since we got married lol he got us a fancy hotel room and went to a concert ...amazing!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Mar. 4, 2013 at 2:38 PM
I loved my class trips to Yellowstone

So beautiful!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 4, 2013 at 2:38 PM
I want to go to France one of these day. Maybe in couple of years.
macysmom
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Panama city beach when I was 16. Ill never forget it! LOL my husband and I are from Florida so vacation has always been every day off work and a 5 minute drive to the beach.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmaliaD
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 2:41 PM

cancun.    it was our last couples vaca.   and the only one i every paid for (by myself)   because dh is six years older and so he was done with college when i was finishing and he paid for me to go with him on a cruise to the carribean,   to vegas,   and to aurba.     so i felt that i owed him a little and after getting my first real job - bought a vaca for the two of us.      i got pregnant shortly afterwards and i am still glad we went.  

BEXi
by BEXi on Mar. 4, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Unfortunately, no.

im_2_xblessed
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 2:44 PM
Taking my girls to Yellowstone :) hoping to take my parents there this summer
Coconutty4Hubby
by Cafe Goddess on Mar. 4, 2013 at 2:44 PM

Please add other button. So I can vote. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN