Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Poll

Question: Any body have a VACATION/GETAWAY They will never forget?

Options:

Yes

NO

Don't Remember

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 38

View Results

I went on vaca with DH and we had such a great time! Any one from NJ? I have never had such a great time as i did and it was only one night! we drove two hours away!!! ANYONE SAY A.W.A.Y!!!??? LOL For the first time tried other things! man I wouldn't change my time with him for the world!!!

Let me hear about it! I am willing to answer questions and would love ideas for the future

by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 2:30 PM
Replies (31-36):
anitarichman
by Anita on Mar. 5, 2013 at 3:40 PM

My cruise 3 weeks ago. It was one of the best vacations! Love cruising

MJP76
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 3:59 PM
1 mom liked this

We actually take two vacations a year and plan I'm incorporating a 3rd mini vaca in 2014 so we can visit Vegas once a year for my birthday. All of our vacations are memorable. I'm not going to bother listing any of them, because we've been to 37 states, AND multiple places in Canada. I'll leave you with a pic though. This was taken in a museum in DC.

momtoMandC
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 5:49 PM
1 mom liked this

WOW NICE!!!

Quoting MJP76:

We actually take two vacations a year and plan I'm incorporating a 3rd mini vaca in 2014 so we can visit Vegas once a year for my birthday. All of our vacations are memorable. I'm not going to bother listing any of them, because we've been to 37 states, AND multiple places in Canada. I'll leave you with a pic though. This was taken in a museum in DC.

anotherhalf
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 5:51 PM

Three vacations I will never forget:

Jamaica with dh

Italy with my sister

New Orleans with my friend - before Katrina.

MrsApple
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 7:05 AM

Oh,just hubby and I?Absolutely! Our weekend trip to the mountains.Stayed in an awesome cabin,went horseback riding.It couldn't have been more perfect ;)

Quoting momtoMandC:

But did you ever go out just you and hubby or partner? Something romantic that you just can't wait to do it again?

Quoting MrsApple:

The first time we took our daughter to Disney World...will NEVER forget it!It was priceless!

littlelamb303
by Ruby Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 7:08 AM

I have been to jamaica and several cruises. They were pretty unforgettable.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)