Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I hate watching the lazy people have everything handed to them!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 61 Replies

Okay I know alot of them are not lazy..however It pisses me off to watch some people be handed everything  while I qualify for nothing and still can't aford what they get....For example a girl I know lives rent free (housing), free phone, steals internet from neighbor, gets foodstamps and medicaid, has netflix free (uses her sister information without her knowing)...She has one child who is in the first grade and this girl is not disabled just chooses not to work since she has basically no bills...She gets child support in the amount of 400 a month that she does not report to foodstamps or housing...

What has me upset tonight though is the fact that we both applied for Y memberships the same day she got a letter today that she qualified for 95% off the annual fee and only has to pay a 1 time fee of $36 so she will only pay $36 a year to be able to go to the ymca and she gets 50% off all extra classes(she did not report her child support).....I got my letter today as well and was given a 10% discount so I  would have pay $922 a year for a family membership and no discount on extra classes...we can't afford that!!!....

Yes DH works, but he just had to take a pay cut and that means struggling just to pay regular bills each month...we made $2 to much to receive any help and hearing that I can't even afford a Y membership with a discount pisses me off especially watching someone like her get one :(

yes I am jealous I wanted to beable to afford a y membership so i could work out and take the kids there to play and swim and my oldest would love to use the gym

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2013 at 7:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2013 at 7:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Get over it.  That's life!

wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Mar. 4, 2013 at 7:43 PM

Eh Obama is doing away with those programs slowly, I used to hate that stuff but I see where he's going with his plan and I like it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2013 at 7:43 PM

I will get over it and your right it is life..however i just needed to vent!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Get over it.  That's life!

BEXi
by BEXi on Mar. 4, 2013 at 7:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Why would you WANT to qualify for assistance? You want to be poor as shit?

kidlover2
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 7:44 PM
Are you two friends? I would suggest to both of you to find new ones. You're bad for each other.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 7:44 PM

STOP LOOKING !

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2013 at 7:46 PM

I wasn't looking she told me all of this

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

STOP LOOKING !

Sanctimommy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 7:46 PM

Hey. Hand me my Mountain Dew. I don't want to get up from my chair.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2013 at 7:46 PM
1 mom liked this

My dh and I were just discussing this yesterday How we work our asses off for everything we have only to watch No good scum get everything handed to them. I told him maybe we should do what they do lie, cheat and steal.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2013 at 7:46 PM

no I don't want to be poor..however it would be nice to beable to go to the y I wish i could afford it but i can't so AI thought I would see if i could get some help

Quoting BEXi:

Why would you WANT to qualify for assistance? You want to be poor as shit?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)