Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

has your baby ever cried so much you wanted to shake it so it would stop?

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: if this saved even one life, would you share this video?

Options:

Yes

No

I just did

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 1014

View Results

by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Replies (711-720):
kryysteez
by New Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:37 PM

no, but my baby has cried so much i wanna SHAKE MY PEDIATRICIAN AND THEN OVER VACINATE HIM FOR A CHANGE!!

notgivinguphope
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:48 PM
So sad but very informative I will share this
kryysteez
by New Member on May. 31, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Thousands of parents and daycare workers are in prison from being falsely accused of SHAKING A BABY.  There is so much information on the internet that refutes the junk science behind this diagnosis.  These cases get convictions merely from the testimony of the doctor.  People trust doctors and so does the jury.  The Medical Assoc. created this diagnosis without any proof to back it up.  Scientist say it would take a 60mph impact and a broken neck and bruises, to cause the hemorrhaging seen in these babies.   Thousands of babies suffered HIGH-PITCHED, INCONSOLABE CRYING in the first few months of life.  High-pitched crying means NEUROLOGICAL DAMAGE IN PROGRESS.  This result was seen later when they got the Autism diagnosis.  Vaccines cause so much death and damage needlessly.  Doctors never blame vaccines for anything.  Vaccines create so much business from the damage they cause. Money spent on Healthcare in the U.S. is 2 trillion a year, does that sound like the Medical Assoc.is helping or hurting us.  Today a child is required to get 5 times the amount of vaccines than were required 30 years ago.  Medical problems have escalated right along with it.  Every foriegn substance that enters the body sets the immune system to attack.  The amount of toxic particles put into our children is causing the immune system to go haywire.  A babies immune system needs to develop naturally and on its own.  Recent surveys show the NON-vaccinated children are far healthier and smarter than the vaccinated.  They also have very few kids with poor vision.

Its time to use common sense when deciding what goes into your children.  Bill Gates is on Youtube stating the world needs to get rid of 1/3 of the population and that it is being done through vaccines and healthcare.  Well thats exactly what it looks like to me... 

MrsMiles85
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 3:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I've broken a few dishes.  Okay, so more than a few.  I think it wasn't so much (with my 1st child) the crying that would frustrate me, it was the feeling of hopelessness.  I could NOT figure out what was wrong with him.  I'd do the standard stuff and he would still cry.  I hadn't been around babies before so I was lost and felt alone.  I didn't have anyone at that point to give me any advice.  When I finally started cuddling him at night, the crying stopped.  He just wanted some "lovings".  I do understand how someone gets to that point but in my eyes there is no excuse, period.  I feel no sympathy, I feel no pity for the person who did it.  Just sadness that I know quite a few women who would have loved to have that baby.

Kes1s
by Bronze Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 3:16 PM

ummmm no, even in the throes of two kids under two and one with massive colic, hurting my child never would have even been something that crossed my mind.

I've walked away and left my kids to cry for 15 minutes or so in the under 1yo years when I couldn't take anymore, but that's been the extent of my reactions.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 9, 2013 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this

No, but sometimes you REALLY have to just walk away and let them cry it out! If more people walked away this wouldn't happen so much.

RoxStetz
by Gold Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 3:29 PM

I can't stop crying.  My best friends daughter, who is now 21, was shaken at the age of 2 and suffered a TBI.  She is paralyzed on the right side, legally blind, also suffers from seizures and spends her life in a wheelchair.  She has an amazing spirit though, and is the happiest person I know.  She is a true light in this sometimes dark world and she is loved very much. 

Rockell is a beautiful child, and she is in my prayers.  

Please pass this video on.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 9, 2013 at 3:33 PM

Yes, whenever I got that feeling, I'd turn my frustration into a hug. Once or twice, I threw a bottle accross the room.I didn't know what PPD was. This was right before Andrea Yates.

Dabberdoo
by Bronze Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 3:33 PM

Yes I have and that's when you put the baby down and leave the room.  Let the baby cry.  Better to let them cry than risk losing control.

Ashley_Carlson
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 3:37 PM

I've wanted to a few times, but never did. DD had severe neurological issues and suffered extrememly painful muscle spasms. She would scream for hours and hours, and I was more frustrated by my inability to help her than I was by her screaming. 

If it got to be too much, I called the home health nurse and asked her to take over for a while while I vented to their grief counselor. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)