Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

"At least I'm not a N***"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

Holy crap!  I was looking at fb and noticed an acquaintance in HS posted on another friends timeline.  I clicked on their profile to scroll through pics and, well, creep on it and see what they are up to because they aren't my friend on there and I'm picky about who is on my list so I didn't just want to add her.  

So, I'm scrolling through their profile pics and she has one of a boy with Downs and a tee shirt that says, "At least I'm not a N****" on it.  (Obviously its spelled out).  

HOLY CRAP!  Who does that!?  I can take the pic and edit it out if you all need to see it, but trust me you don't want to.  

I can't believe anyone would have that up, WTF!? 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
smr2226
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Wow that's awful!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EvaTheDiva29
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:34 PM

o.0 oh my.

momNstinks
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Poor child being used like that. Whoever did it should have made the shirt for themselves and not an innocent child. They may have gotten the crap beat out of'em for it....but stand up for what you believe and stop hiding behind a kid.

Mommy2b2many
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:35 PM
Wow... that's not the way to make a kid feel better about themselves... and who would actually post that on facebook? If it was a friend of mine I would've had a loooong conversation with them
Seashell77
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:36 PM

My thoughts exactly

Quoting momNstinks:

Poor child being used like that. Whoever did it should have made the shirt for themselves and not an innocent child. They may have gotten the crap beat out of'em for it....but stand up for what you believe and stop hiding behind a kid.

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:37 PM

ew, that sucks.  what were some of the comments on the pic?

audreesmama
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Parents using a child to push their own asinine agenda should be used for the same. If you wouldn't wear it, don't make your kid wear it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Tinabee88
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:38 PM

Senseless.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:39 PM
It's facebook. That explains everything.
Diamondblue1
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:39 PM

what's up with the racists posts today? not cool all. but that's just wrong if they don't have something nice to say don't say it at all

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)