Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Multiple Sclerosis - is there anyone on RIGHT NOW who has this?

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 3:43 AM
  • 21 Replies

Please reply if it's okay for me to PM you and ask a few questions. :-) 

by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 3:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 5, 2013 at 3:46 AM

Sorry I dont but my friends mother is bed ridden from MS :(

shanesmommy
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 3:47 AM

BUMP!

CMcLaws
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 3:51 AM

Aww that sucks. :-( I have been sick my whole life and it is time I find some answers. Someone mentioned this to me and I was shocked at how fitting it sounds. :-( 

Quoting Anonymous:

CMcLaws
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 3:51 AM

Thanks! :-) 

Quoting shanesmommy:

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 5, 2013 at 3:54 AM

Its a horrible disease...my friends mom will basically turn into a vegetable slowly before she passes. Right now she is losing the ability to use her hands. She has been on pain meds for 15 years. She is only 45 but looks like she is 60. I really really hope you do not have this disease I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy.

anonymous12308
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 3:59 AM
1 mom liked this
My mom has it and we are pretty pos I do too just no money to test and no money for meds. I don't see a point for me to get tested if I can't afford meds, all it will do is give me a title woo hoo. Anyways you can pm me with any questions with my mom having it ove done my share of research plus being pretty sure I have it as well.

Quoting CMcLaws:

Aww that sucks. :-( I have been sick my whole life and it is time I find some answers. Someone mentioned this to me and I was shocked at how fitting it sounds. :-( 

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CMcLaws
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 4:01 AM

Me either. :-( The numbness in my hands is getting worse the older I get. I'm only 29. :-( Tonight, I held a pencil and wrote a letter for about 10 minutes. The entire rest of the night, my hand hurt and tingled so bad.

The fatigue and the lightning pains are the worst symptoms. I could manage everything else. :-/

Quoting Anonymous:

Its a horrible disease...my friends mom will basically turn into a vegetable slowly before she passes. Right now she is losing the ability to use her hands. She has been on pain meds for 15 years. She is only 45 but looks like she is 60. I really really hope you do not have this disease I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy.

anonymous12308
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 4:06 AM
A few times when my kids kids were little and I was carrying them my whole body went numb randomly scared me to death I never pick up my kids unless someone's around now.

Quoting CMcLaws:

Me either. :-( The numbness in my hands is getting worse the older I get. I'm only 29. :-( Tonight, I held a pencil and wrote a letter for about 10 minutes. The entire rest of the night, my hand hurt and tingled so bad.

The fatigue and the lightning pains are the worst symptoms. I could manage everything else. :-/

Quoting Anonymous:

anonymous12308
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 4:07 AM
My mom was diagnosed at 21 I'm only 23 my body acts just like hers. It scares me every day. Meds for her are 800 a month!
CMcLaws
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 4:12 AM

Omg....:-( Is that with insurance?? 

Quoting anonymous12308:

My mom was diagnosed at 21 I'm only 23 my body acts just like hers. It scares me every day. Meds for her are 800 a month!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)