Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

call me a b****, but I need MORE!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I need to feel like more than just roommates raising kids together. I love him so much, and I know without a doubt he feels the same, but we are like roommates. No affection other than rubbing feet while he watches tv and I play online. No sex. We have opposite sleeping patterns which hurts greatly. We have opposite personalities when we go out and in general. He is a loner and I am super social. I wanna cry....
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 5, 2013 at 3:59 AM
Replies (11-12):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 5, 2013 at 4:10 AM
I tried that today. Seriously. He blew me off to go to the store. I sadly told him I was done trying. He promised tonight, and he fell asleep before the kids were even tucked in.

Quoting Anonymous:

Next time you see him, blow off whatever it is you think you need to do and get busy

bi-polarmommy
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 4:11 AM

have you tried couples counseling?

does he realize HE needs to try also? it wont work if its just you trying

Quoting Anonymous:

I have read that and I have tried. I have tried giving him a verbal synpsis. I have also talked to him.

Quoting bi-polarmommy:

talk to him about how you feel, and try the book "The Five Languages of Love" - works great (at least it did for me!)

Come join me at Multi-Generational Special Needs Households, a place for moms dealing with 2 or more generations of special needs under one roof

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118250/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN