Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i got fs

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

and felt like i won a shopping spree

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommybug77
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:59 AM
Ok
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:59 AM

awesome...

notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:00 PM

ok.

hunnybunny2001
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Cool im glad you could get help.. :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
audreesmama
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Lol well then. I'm glad your family is fed.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
crashblossom
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:01 PM

I don't know if you mean you've been impoverished so that now the little you have seems like a lot, but it doesn't necessarily come across like that. You're coming across as smug instead of grateful. I'd be careful how you say things because it's statements like this who make PA look bad for those who are desperate for it and need it to survive.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Lol I used to feel like that. 500 bucks a month for free food. It was sweet lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:02 PM

i spent 200 bucks , bought steak, shrimp, lobster tails, prime rib, soda, name brand stuff too

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:05 PM
I grew a penis, i feel like i won today too!

Quoting Anonymous:

i spent 200 bucks , bought steak, shrimp, lobster tails, prime rib, soda, name brand stuff too

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:06 PM

That's how I felt when I got them too. I lost my job & applied for help when we were in the worst need. It took a few months to hear back from the welfare office, I got a letter in the mail that I was approved for 300 a month for me & my dd. When I went back to the office I was told that because I applied a few months ago & I was approved that I would get all those months worth of stamps at once. It was 3 months worth so it was 900.00. I litterally had no food in the house at the time & was only eating what I get from WIC. My dd at this time & still is ebf so she was fine & was not going hungry. I'm one of those people that breastfeed not only because of all the health benefits to her & me but because it's free. Anyways, it was fun going food shopping for the first time in months & eating real food again.

BTW I'm 33 yrs old, just had my first baby, worked from the time I was 16 & paid my taxes. I'm a college graduate & had a career, not just a job. Lost my job after 15 years with my company so I don't feel bad about getting help from welfare when I was in need. That is what the system was designed for. I'm now back to work & off welfare.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)