Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My dh has and I have been seperated

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this
For about 2 months. We are starting counseling soon. He says he does not love me anymore. We have been married 10 yrs. Lately on our phone calls he has been calling baby. I know it's a small word. But I feel Like its a small sign he still loves me. Am I crazy to think this . ? Be nice thanks lol
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:18 PM

He doesnt love you, what is there to work on?  I think at this point you should focus on self and not a marriage to a man who doesnt love you the way you love him.  You dont feel you deserve a man that loves you?  GL

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:21 PM
Y

Quoting Anonymous:

He doesnt love you, what is there to work on?  I think at this point you should focus on self and not a marriage to a man who doesnt love you the way you love him.  You dont feel you deserve a man that loves you?  GL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:22 PM
Wtf? Please rewrite if you want serious answers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:24 PM

I haven't been in this situation but I kinda feel like if he didn't still want to try to make your marriage work he wouldn't be going to counseling with you.

momwith2monkeys
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:25 PM

When me and my now husband then boyfriend split up he always called m baby on the phone, even though i purposely called him by his name. he stilled love me and we ended up back together after 2 months. He called and ask if he could come back home.

Sj218
by Gold Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:28 PM
My husband of ten years and I just recently divorced. It was a long and brutal process to get to this point. Not something decided quickly or a decision made hastily. When he initially told me he wanted a divorce, it was Mothers Day 2011. He said that he didn't have feelings for me anymore and that I had just become an obligation. We separated, life happened, we got back together, did counseling...but by July 2012 it was all over. In the between time, there were times that our relationship was the best it's ever been. He called me sweety, honey, baby...told our therapist how great I was, told me he wanted to be together forever. But the reality was: way back, before that horrible Mother's Day, that was when his mind was made up. From that point forward, every time something didn't go perfectly, he always knew he had the option of just being done. As long as divorce is an option (whether he'll say it out loud or not) the relationship is already over.

I am so so sorry you are going through this. I really do feel your pain and I really hope that in 18 months you aren't telling the same story as me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 3:29 AM

absence makes the heart grow fonder. 

britadams10
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 3:35 AM
I'm way too mean for a guy like that lol. I'd tell him to stop calling me and to go fuck himself. Never make yourself available like that even if you were married 10 years. It obviously doesn't matter to him. I say screw him :-)
3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Mar. 6, 2013 at 5:53 AM
him going to counseling with you is a positive sign. *hugs*
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)