Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I the only one

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

If I pour someone a drink or run water, anything that involves liquid I suddenly have to pee horribly bad. This started happening over the last couple years. What is wrong with me.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
zebbyzebby06
by Gold Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:25 PM
2 moms liked this
Brb i gotta pee
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:26 PM

No you aren't. I can look at a glass of water, tea soda...anything and I have to go, lol

YOUR bladder is stretch all out and wrapped around your body a few times.....those babies have killed us interannly, lol

Betty Boop Lets go to the disco.    Betty Jean Newell Smith

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I just went, lol

Quoting zebbyzebby06:

Brb i gotta pee

Betty Boop Lets go to the disco.    Betty Jean Newell Smith

brandydesiree
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:27 PM
Incontinance... You should probably see your doctor and see about getting on a medication will control your bladders urge to pee at the sound of liquid flowing...weak bladder,
misskriss10
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:27 PM

That doesn't happen to me..sorry :\

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:27 PM

When I was pregnant I went through that..  

have you gone to your gyno?

ragdoll13
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:29 PM

No clue.  The only time my body is like "PEE NOW WOMAN, WE CAN"T HOLD THE HATCHES ANYMORE" is when DS needs something.   Like when it's time to nurse him, or he just can't get over the baby gate so he's having a melt down, or when he just woke up and feels the need to scream like a fire alarm.    I swear, everytime I HAVE to pee.

zebbyzebby06
by Gold Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:31 PM
If i go br like 30min before bed...i still have to go again before i get into bed lol idk why!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:33 PM

No, but I go to see him on Thursday. If its something worth mentioning I will. I also piss the hell out of myself when I have a cold. So bad that when I cough or sneeze if I don't wear a pad I will have to change clothes and clean myself up so I don't get a rash. So nasty.

Quoting KristenFowles:

When I was pregnant I went through that..  

have you gone to your gyno?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:35 PM
That happens to me. Also if I walk into a bathroom fot any reason, I immediately have to pee. It doesnt matter if I just peed 10 minutes ago, if I go to blow my nose, I have to go again lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured