Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Ok so, my boyfriend told me today that he thinks he wants me to get a boob job or a boob lift. After having two children my breasts aren't so perky like normal girls my age. I will just be turning 20 this year in August. I am a little self conscious about my boobs being this way because i DO wanna look nice. But, i don't really want work done. Plus now that he's mentioned it i feel me insecure about it. I don't even want to take my shirt off in front of him. It kind of hurts my feelings even though it probably shouldn't. I don't know. Sorry i just had to get it off my shoulders =/
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:35 PM
Replies (11-20):
armywifey26
by Krissy on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:41 PM

My DH and I have a deal. If I get down to my goal weight then we can spend the money on a tummy tuck and a boob lift. I can't wait!

I don't think your BF said it to be hurtful. He might have been suggesting it because he knew how YOU felt about your boobs. It might not have anything to do with how he sees them. 

Lovely2Mommy
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:41 PM
I mean it's mostly because he wants them perky. My boobs now are a 36C.
twitchandsnore
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:41 PM

I would love to get at least half of my boobs chopped off. I'm seriously considering a reduction and a lift when I'm done nursing this last baby.

sarahbsquare
by Silver Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:41 PM

maybe he is trying to make you feel more beautiful or adquate for your young age since he knows that you are depressed about your looks

chane_L
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:42 PM
6 moms liked this

tell him he needs a ball lift and an ego reduction

justone_jen
by Gold Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:43 PM
Fuck no.

If YOU want the surgery, that's your call. I just think it's incredibly insulting for him to suggest that.
kevinzwifey
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:43 PM

I want a boob job,hubby doesnt want me to get one, but he WILL buy them..lol...  :) If ur not comfortable with getting one, tell him, dont get one just bc he mentioned it.. Let him know how u feel..If u dnt want one then u will just be miserable afterwards n resent him for making u feel forced into it...

FoodIsLife
by Silver Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:43 PM
1 mom liked this

your boobies arent even done growin up yet

nelliesmommy
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:43 PM

Don't get it done if you don't want it done. I know how you feel though. I hate my boobs. 

aandt1999
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:44 PM
2 moms liked this

I thought you were going to say you "had to get that off your chest." hehe.....anyway, I wouldn't do it. Everyone's body changes after having a baby. You don't need surgery, you need someone who loves every inch of you the way you are. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)