Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Ok so, my boyfriend told me today that he thinks he wants me to get a boob job or a boob lift. After having two children my breasts aren't so perky like normal girls my age. I will just be turning 20 this year in August. I am a little self conscious about my boobs being this way because i DO wanna look nice. But, i don't really want work done. Plus now that he's mentioned it i feel me insecure about it. I don't even want to take my shirt off in front of him. It kind of hurts my feelings even though it probably shouldn't. I don't know. Sorry i just had to get it off my shoulders =/
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:35 PM
Replies (21-30):
Lovely2Mommy
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:46 PM
What if i DO get them done and it turns out we don't like it. Especially me? Is it easily re-done?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:47 PM

I had a lift and I'm very happy with it, but it was something I had wanted, my husband had no complaints. Even before having kids mine have never looked how I thought they should and I've always been large chested so with the pregnancies they just became intolerable. Mine had a lot to do with just wanting more of a normal look and they were starting to cause me some pain in my shoulders and back. It's still a surgery and still comes with risks and it's something you should do only if it's something you want done. Just remember that with a lift, if not also doing an implant, you will have some reduction in size.

Tnkmommy
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:48 PM

Don't feel bad. I am 25 and I've always had big boobs, a full DD, and had two boys that breastfed. Let's just say I could hold a rolling pin under my girls. Lol. I am comfy with them and would never get a boob job. Too much pain for something only my hubby and I see.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:52 PM
Is he the father of either if your kids? Because that would be really fucked up if he is saying that to you and he's not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lovely2Mommy
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:52 PM
Also, when i was trying to talk to him about
It he said i was too close minded to stuff. And it seemed like we were about to have an argument.
Lovely2Mommy
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Yes he's their dad
ms-superwoman
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:55 PM

Get a really good push up bra, get fitted so you know that you have the correct size.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:55 PM
Ok, that gives him more of a pass, lol. Do you think you have been showing signs of not being comfortable with yourself and that's why he said it?

Quoting Lovely2Mommy:

Yes he's their dad
horseap
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:57 PM

Im afraid of not being able to feel my nips! 

Lovely2Mommy
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Well even before i had kids i was a little insecure. I gotten better about it though. I don't know what happened

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok, that gives him more of a pass, lol. Do you think you have been showing signs of not being comfortable with yourself and that's why he said it?

Quoting Lovely2Mommy:

Yes he's their dad

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)