Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok so, my boyfriend told me today that he thinks he wants me to get a boob job or a boob lift. After having two children my breasts aren't so perky like normal girls my age. I will just be turning 20 this year in August. I am a little self conscious about my boobs being this way because i DO wanna look nice. But, i don't really want work done. Plus now that he's mentioned it i feel me insecure about it. I don't even want to take my shirt off in front of him. It kind of hurts my feelings even though it probably shouldn't. I don't know. Sorry i just had to get it off my shoulders =/
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:35 PM
Replies (31-40):
myhandsomelove
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:05 AM
I want my old little boobies back! I'm a 38D they're not huge but they get in the way! I'm 5'1 btw anf they make me look bigger than i am.

You really have to make sure its something you want, its your body so only what you say matters.
ochoa.mama
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:43 AM
Oh, if you wouldn't consider it for yourself then don't do it....there are pills to make them Fuller...ebay
LoveTragedyFun
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:44 AM

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

I had one. One of the best things I ever did for myself. They look great and I couldn't be happier with the results. Just be sure it is what YOU want, not him.

vickiheitzler
by Silver Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:45 AM
After I am done having kids, I would love to get my done.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:45 AM
I'd get one. In a perfect world where recovery wasn't painful and there were no risks. But in this world I'm not willing to deal with pain/risks for cosmetic surgery
italk2rox
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:55 AM

The right size bra really makes a difference! Before I had kids, I was a 34C. Three kids later, I thought I was still a 34C but just needed a pushup bra. My youngest is 8 months and I went to get some new bras just last week. I am now a 34B... BUT my boobies look SO much better in a B than in a C. :)

Quoting ms-superwoman:

Get a really good push up bra, get fitted so you know that you have the correct size.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:57 AM
2 moms liked this

I wanted one and then did my research.  I am active and don't want to feel saline bags bouncing on me as I run, I don't want scars running down my chest.  I also don't want to have to get them removed and changed out because they are not a lifelong fixture, they will eventually have to be removed.  If I decided thst I didn't want them, removal would leave me with internal scars and further deflation and sag.

I decided to invest in great bras and some self esteem.  I accept my boobs, flapjacks, pancakes whatever you call them just the way they are.  Having body confidence is more beautiful than anything in the world.

Bauxite-17
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:58 AM

Don't do it because someone else wants you to do it. You'd be doing it for the way wrong reason, and what if something happened to your relationship, you'd hate your boobs, just because you know you got them done for a guy.

Theres nothing wrong with getting a little work done, but do it for you.

ms-superwoman
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:59 AM

Yup, I went from a 38D to a 38DDD. I got a bra that fit well and I look like I lost 10lbs!

Quoting italk2rox:

The right size bra really makes a difference! Before I had kids, I was a 34C. Three kids later, I thought I was still a 34C but just needed a pushup bra. My youngest is 8 months and I went to get some new bras just last week. I am now a 34B... BUT my boobies look SO much better in a B than in a C. :)

Quoting ms-superwoman:

Get a really good push up bra, get fitted so you know that you have the correct size.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:01 AM

Before going under surgery maybe you can try breast lift exercises instead?

i hate surgery!!! Eeeeeeeek!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured