Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Ok so, my boyfriend told me today that he thinks he wants me to get a boob job or a boob lift. After having two children my breasts aren't so perky like normal girls my age. I will just be turning 20 this year in August. I am a little self conscious about my boobs being this way because i DO wanna look nice. But, i don't really want work done. Plus now that he's mentioned it i feel me insecure about it. I don't even want to take my shirt off in front of him. It kind of hurts my feelings even though it probably shouldn't. I don't know. Sorry i just had to get it off my shoulders =/
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:35 PM
Replies (61-61):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:28 PM

Major, elective surgery shouldn't be done for someone else.  It is way too serious for that.  Recovery is not fun; not unbearable, but not fun.  If it is something you want for yourself and for your own reasons, then I say go for it. 

I did it 4 years ago to look proportional (became a 34C, which looks right for my size) and I am completely happy with it.  My husband had nothing to do with my decision; it was something we never discussed.  He didn't even know I was considering it until I told him that I had scheduled the surgery.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)