Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I cant find my Ben wa balls?????!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
Just kidding. I got them out fine but I made you look! Anyways.....

Just got some in today. I don't know the specs off hand but when I put them in I didn't feel them. Nor did I have to hold them in. How normal is that? I'm pretty sure they're not for beginners even though that's what I asked DH for. He got the pretty ones I think.

Who has experience here? Should I wear them anyways and see if I feel them or have to "hold" them as time goes by?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:25 AM

It gets harder the longer you keep them in.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Hmmm. Ok. I guess I was just expecting a little more. I never gave vaginal birth so I don't think my pc muscles were affected too much by the kids. I just don't do kegels like you're supposed too. Hoping this would help a little.

Quoting wkukid:

wkukid
by Beach Bum on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:29 AM

I don't do kegels either, they never seemed useful to me. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Hmmm. Ok. I guess I was just expecting a little more. I never gave vaginal birth so I don't think my pc muscles were affected too much by the kids. I just don't do kegels like you're supposed too. Hoping this would help a little.

Quoting wkukid:

mrssummerlin
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:30 AM
You can wear them as long as you'd like, and if they don't have some noticeable weight then they are the beginner one.

I had a super nice, very beautiful set that I'd wear everyday for several hours at a time... Sadly I did lose one.
My damn dog broke into my room one day when I had rushed out without them and he ate one. :( I was heart broken.
I need to replace them because they will be super handy after this baby is born.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:30 AM

Dear Reader,

Ben Wa Balls, also known as Love Balls, Orgasm Balls, and Smart Balls, come in a variety of sizes and materials. Some are metal and naturally weighted while others are plastic with metal ball bearings inside. Some come attached with a silicone or nylon cord for easy removal. Given their size and bright or metallic coloring, Ben Wa balls would not look out of place in the cat toy aisle of a pet store.

Opinions about these little balls vary considerably. Degree of enjoyment may be depend upon such factors as the size of the balls, the strength of ones vaginal muscles, and whether not the wearer happens to be riding a motorcycle. Some claim that Ben Wa balls create about as much sensation as a tampon, but even so, they have fantasy value for many people, increasing their pleasure-inducing effects. They are rumored to have two main functions: strengthening the kegels (thus intensifying sexual pleasure and orgasm) and providing sexual stimulation themselves. Remember to wash them with soap and water before inserting them, especially the silicone or latex varieties

Tips for Ben Wa exercise:

• Insert balls, then go for a walk.
  • Practice holding them in for 15 minutes a day, increasing the number of minutes as muscles strengthen.
  • "Tug of war" — hold them in with vaginal muscles while pulling on the cord for greater resistance.
  • Get a grip on them at home before using them in public, so as not to have them slip out during class or at work.
  • It may be beneficial to start with plastic or silicone and then move up to metal, as smooth metal will be harder to hold in (kind of like increasing weights at the gym).

Tips for Ben Wa pleasure: How the hell does this shit work, lol

• Wear during penetrative intercourse — they may increase pleasure for penetratee and penetrator alike.
  • Wear while using a vibrator (vibrator can be inserted into the vagina with the balls or used on the clitoris and around the vulva).
  • Use in conjunction with anal stimulation (however do not use Ben Wa balls anally — they can easily slip far into the colon). Use an anal-safe toy such as anal beads or a butt plug, fingers, or penis while holding in Ben Wa Balls vaginally.
  • Wear while riding the bus, a horse, a motorcycle, or one of those coin-operated massage chairs.

Do they really work or is it all hype? The jury's still out. But worst-case scenario, if they don't turn out to be loads of fun or a good source of vaginal vigor, the cat will likely get a big kick out of them (just be sure to wash them before passing them along).

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol. Do not know about the intercourse part. I read about them a lot but that's all factual blah blah blah. I want women's experiences. Lol. I was afraid I wouldn't get them back tho! I'm afraid to have sex with them in. Just not ready for that yet.

Quoting Sassy762:

Dear Reader,

Ben Wa Balls, also known as Love Balls, Orgasm Balls, and Smart Balls, come in a variety of sizes and materials. Some are metal and naturally weighted while others are plastic with metal ball bearings inside. Some come attached with a silicone or nylon cord for easy removal. Given their size and bright or metallic coloring, Ben Wa balls would not look out of place in the cat toy aisle of a pet store.

Opinions about these little balls vary considerably. Degree of enjoyment may be depend upon such factors as the size of the balls, the strength of ones vaginal muscles, and whether not the wearer happens to be riding a motorcycle. Some claim that Ben Wa balls create about as much sensation as a tampon, but even so, they have fantasy value for many people, increasing their pleasure-inducing effects. They are rumored to have two main functions: strengthening the kegels (thus intensifying sexual pleasure and orgasm) and providing sexual stimulation themselves. Remember to wash them with soap and water before inserting them, especially the silicone or latex varieties

Tips for Ben Wa exercise:

• Insert balls, then go for a walk.
  • Practice holding them in for 15 minutes a day, increasing the number of minutes as muscles strengthen.
  • "Tug of war" — hold them in with vaginal muscles while pulling on the cord for greater resistance.
  • Get a grip on them at home before using them in public, so as not to have them slip out during class or at work.
  • It may be beneficial to start with plastic or silicone and then move up to metal, as smooth metal will be harder to hold in (kind of like increasing weights at the gym).

Tips for Ben Wa pleasure: How the hell does this shit work, lol

• Wear during penetrative intercourse — they may increase pleasure for penetratee and penetrator alike.
  • Wear while using a vibrator (vibrator can be inserted into the vagina with the balls or used on the clitoris and around the vulva).
  • Use in conjunction with anal stimulation (however do not use Ben Wa balls anally — they can easily slip far into the colon). Use an anal-safe toy such as anal beads or a butt plug, fingers, or penis while holding in Ben Wa Balls vaginally.
  • Wear while riding the bus, a horse, a motorcycle, or one of those coin-operated massage chairs.

Do they really work or is it all hype? The jury's still out. But worst-case scenario, if they don't turn out to be loads of fun or a good source of vaginal vigor, the cat will likely get a big kick out of them (just be sure to wash them before passing them along).

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:37 AM
What kind? Glass or steel? We're your first pair the right ones or did it take a while to figure out what you needed? Ever have sex with them in?

Sorry to play 20 questions. I'm just looking for another woman's experience. Ive read stuff online but it's just info.

Sorry your dog ate one. That's horrible!

Quoting mrssummerlin:

You can wear them as long as you'd like, and if they don't have some noticeable weight then they are the beginner one.

I had a super nice, very beautiful set that I'd wear everyday for several hours at a time... Sadly I did lose one.

My damn dog broke into my room one day when I had rushed out without them and he ate one. :( I was heart broken.

I need to replace them because they will be super handy after this baby is born.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:39 AM
I never had a vaginal birth and I have no problems/complaints from dh

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting wkukid:

sarahbsquare
by Silver Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:43 AM

BUMP!

mrssummerlin
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:54 AM
I wasn't really a fan off the steel, but to make the kegels more work I'll use them. I prefer glass though.

My 1st set was just a super light weight set right after I had my DD.

I've never had sex with them in, but we have used them during foreplay and the occasional spanking. I got my for vaginal floor work though not actually for sex, so really it would only happen if I was either already wearing them or if DH the box sitting on my nightstand.

Oh and on the dog note, that was pretty funny trying to explain to the vet. Haha!

Quoting Anonymous:

What kind? Glass or steel? We're your first pair the right ones or did it take a while to figure out what you needed? Ever have sex with them in?

Sorry to play 20 questions. I'm just looking for another woman's experience. Ive read stuff online but it's just info.

Sorry your dog ate one. That's horrible!

Quoting mrssummerlin:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)