Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you watch her kids so she can go get an abortion?***EDIT*** mORE details.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 69 Replies
So my friend is 4-5weeks pregnant. She has 2 young kids. Ages 4 and 1. Her husband is verbally abusive and now is getting physically abusive. She has decided she is going to get an abortion. She almost died with baby #2. She lost ALOT of blood. Her husband recently told her, if she does not have more kids for him , he will find somebody else who will! Even though she is 37 years old and very highrisk. She even had a still born before. And her first live child was born at 29 weeks.Anyway, so she wants to have an abortion done. And she eants me to watch her kids while she does it. I feel so bad for her. But I just wish she would have left him a long time ago!! I feel guilty for taking part in it. I know she has nobody else to watch her kids. If I don't watch the kids, she has no way of getting it done. She wants to hide this from her dh. If I do watch the kids she,will have it done. I know it's her decision. I want to be there for her but it's harder for me then I thought. My question is, would you watch the kids? *** I am not judging her choice to have an abortion, I am nervous because she is hiding this from her husband. She plans to tell her dh that she is just visiting me. But she is really going to get an abortion. He knows whete I live. He has guns. He is physco. My husband is deployed. If her dh finds out I watchec his kids so his wife could abort the child he was trying for, he may take it out on me! I have to think about my son's safety***
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes, I would watch the kids for her!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:45 AM
Part of me is scared her dh will find out *I* watched his kid's while his wife went to kill his other kid. (that's what he would think of it). He is physco and I'm scared to get involved. My dh is deployed. I probaly will watch them though.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, I would watch the kids for her!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:45 AM
Bump!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:46 AM
Bump!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:47 AM
Bump!
Anonymous
Bump!
Anonymous
Bump!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:48 AM
Bump!
Anonymous
Bump!
Anonymous
Bump!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)