Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Born the wrong sex! My Confession!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

Feel like I was born with the wrong gender sense of humor and personality wise! ;)

My DH makes fun of me because some of my favorite movies are Waiting, Harold and Kumar movies, Hangover movies anything with sick sick man humor. DH hates it. He likes serious movies and thrillers and I can't get enough of giggling my ass off to stupid guy movies. I also love shows like Guy Code or Manswers. I love Tosh.O. I think Seth McFarlin is a God and Robot Chicken is the freaking best show on TV! 

Then to ad insult to injury I have the absolute sickest mind. Everything relates back to sex. Especially when its been a really long time since sex. I tend to turn into a 15 year old boy! Everything is funny and stupid and sex related and I make horrible puns when ever possible. And I swear like a drunken sailor! 

Top that all off I have a man's sex drive according to most of my friends. I want sex 10 times a day! I don't get it even once a stupid month. (long story) But I want it CONSTANTLY. And I masterbate a lot! 

That being said I love my girly bits! I don't think I'd ever actually be happy if I were a guy but I do have a whole lot in common with some. Sadly my DH doesn't fit the mold of most men. That part sucks! A lot!!! I wanna screw like rabbits damnit!!! Its a wonder I don't hump everything in sight. 

Yup thats my confession! 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:07 AM

Anyone else or am I alone? lol. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:10 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Normal
mattiehatter
by Mary on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:14 AM

Totally normal. The word penetration makes me giggle like a 15 year old boy and my husband has a tendency to watch shows that have the word penetrate/penetration all over the place and I just giggle the whole time. They're serious shows too.

paganmommy4
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:16 AM

Its called a personality problem not being born the wrong sex

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:18 AM

Its called getting attention in a title and a joke. Take the stick out of your ass. 

Quoting paganmommy4:

Its called a personality problem not being born the wrong sex

Caitlyn137
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:19 AM
I love those movies too
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Tinabee88
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:21 AM

Women can love manly things and still be a woman all you need is a vagina and you're set. It's actually quite normal.

I love 1000 ways to die, Tosh.0, Robot Chicken, and I know how to jump start a car. I'm still a woman though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:22 AM

I never got into the car thing which is weird my mom and dad were into cars and both knew how to do stuff with them I just never learned. 

Quoting Tinabee88:

Women can love manly things and still be a woman all you need is a vagina and you're set. It's actually quite normal.

I love 1000 ways to die, Tosh.0, Robot Chicken, and I know how to jump start a car. I'm still a woman though.

mishamama
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:23 AM
I am almost the same, except I have a really girly side too.

I think it comes from being raised with 3 brothers.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:24 AM
I'm lk that,I've always had guy friends bc I have guy tendencies .

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN