Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I want plastic surgery... any suggestions ?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies

I dont like my nose, if possible I would want some fat taken out of it.
I have fat on my cheeks by the corners of my mouth that I hate.
My top lip looks almost non existent compared to the bottom, definitely wanna do something about that.
Over all a bit of a face lift would be great, I feel like I look so old !
My eyes are too close together but can't really do much about that lol
Oh and I want something done about the damn dark circles around my eyes, I've had them since I was in like 6th grade!
Anything else I should maybe change?

I don't think I'm pretty, I think I'm kinda ugly-ish, and it's ok! There's pretty people and then there's ok people, and then there's ugly people, but for some reason SO who is absoultely goregous is with me and he loves me as is. I just want us both to be good looking though :/

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:22 AM

Thaaaaaat's me!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:26 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous

BUMP!

Anonymous

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:28 AM

BUMP!

ninjakids
by Christina on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:29 AM
Makeup is a great friend.

Concealer for the dark circles (as far as i know...they cant change that)..
Bronzer / dark powder to give the appearance of a slimmer nose and face by contouring. Cheaper and less painful than surgery lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:34 AM

I've tried creams and concealers and it doesn't help much. Unless I put pounds of makeup lol which I don't like the idea of

Quoting ninjakids:

Makeup is a great friend.

Concealer for the dark circles (as far as i know...they cant change that)..
Bronzer / dark powder to give the appearance of a slimmer nose and face by contouring. Cheaper and less painful than surgery lol

vamosalaplaya
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:45 AM

OK first of all you are very pretty

you really are. So idk what's going on with you but if you don't feel pretty now you might never feel pretty.

i have a breast aug and had a desk job at a plastic surgeon's so i know a little about plastic surgery.

First of all for your nose... go on makemeheal.com... also there's another board i forget the name of, research A LOT. You can only get your nose done ONCE!!!!! But yes I think maybe a little bit of a nose job might make you feel better if you're unhappy with your nose. Choose your doctor wisely. If they make your nose too thin, it's ruined. Also, they're not "removing fat" they shave down cartilage. The recovery is a little much.

There's an injection for under your eyes, I forget the name of it. Why do you think you need a face lift/??? You look like you're 25!

As far as your lips, get a juvederm injection, it lasts about a year. I got mine done and LOVE it. I highly suggest you get an injection done instead of surgery, looks way more natural.

Go see a dermatologist to take care of the injections first you'll be happy. then do some research for your nose and schedule consultations. But really all these things are just optional, like getting your nails done or a new haircut. I think you already look great.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2013 at 3:09 AM
Lol I'm barely 22! Lol maybe I can wait a few years for the lift but thanks for the advice! I appreciate it a heck of a lot, I'll make sure to look into it all before doing anything permanent on myself :)

Quoting vamosalaplaya:

you really are. So idk what's going on with you but if you don't feel pretty now you might never feel pretty.

i have a breast aug and had a desk job at a plastic surgeon's so i know a little about plastic surgery.

First of all for your nose... go on makemeheal.com... also there's another board i forget the name of, research A LOT. You can only get your nose done ONCE!!!!! But yes I think maybe a little bit of a nose job might make you feel better if you're unhappy with your nose. Choose your doctor wisely. If they make your nose too thin, it's ruined. Also, they're not "removing fat" they shave down cartilage. The recovery is a little much.

There's an injection for under your eyes, I forget the name of it. Why do you think you need a face lift/??? You look like you're 25!

As far as your lips, get a juvederm injection, it lasts about a year. I got mine done and LOVE it. I highly suggest you get an injection done instead of surgery, looks way more natural.

Go see a dermatologist to take care of the injections first you'll be happy. then do some research for your nose and schedule consultations. But really all these things are just optional, like getting your nails done or a new haircut. I think you already look great.

sexy_with_7
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 8:44 PM

I love makemeheal.com. I'm on there and realself.com Two great resources if you are getting surgery

Quoting vamosalaplaya:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN