Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My BIL is 20yrs old and his GF is...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this
17yrs old and still in High School. Today he texted me panicing because he says that she was supposed to have had her period a week ago! My 20yr old BIL just got kicked out of his parent's house for not being able to keep a job because he's always with her. They paid his first 2ms of rent which is up by the end of this month and he still hasn't gotten a job. I asked him if he has ever had unprotected sex with her and he said no. I don't know what to tell him. What would you say if you were me? Couple days ago we had my oldest DS birthday at his parent's house and he brought her along. It was my first time meeting her. Honestly, I got a bad vibe from her Idk what it is. Anywhoo! My family was there too so my sister came up to and asked me which of my 2 BIL was she dating. I told my DH what my sister had said on our way home. I was so busy hosting the party that I really wasn't paying attention to them. Well, DH said he agreed that she was in fact acting completely inappropriate with my other BIL (which btw is 16). DH said he was going to say something to my 16yr old BIL but conpletely forgot... So now I really don't know what to think of this!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:23 AM
1 mom liked this
not your business
Tinabee88
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:24 AM

Let BIL sort his mess out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:25 AM
Didn't say it was.

Quoting Anonymous:

not your business
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:28 AM
Yeah, but holy crap! lol I don't want him to tell me all this and expect me to have an answer for him. I did say to try going to planned parenthood with her that way they can help them out kwim? But I don't think I'd ever tell him anything about the other stuff!

Quoting Tinabee88:

hunnybunny2001
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:29 AM

I'd stay out of it they are young and will go back and forth for a while especially if she is preggers.. 

Tinabee88
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:31 AM

You gave him the best advice possible. If he won't go to Planned Parenthood which is so easy then there's no helping other than just listening.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, but holy crap! lol I don't want him to tell me all this and expect me to have an answer for him. I did say to try going to planned parenthood with her that way they can help them out kwim? But I don't think I'd ever tell him anything about the other stuff!

Quoting Tinabee88:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:33 AM
Yeah... I honestly feel like he texts me all this cause knows we won't cross the line. Just really don't know whayt kind of advice to give him when texts me all this.

Quoting hunnybunny2001:

I'd stay out of it they are young and will go back and forth for a while especially if she is preggers.. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:35 AM

shes being an easy FLOOSY... he should NEXT her ass

hunnybunny2001
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:37 AM

Yeah well if he is texting for advice I would talk to him.. hey what are sil's for ... idk though.. sounds like a hot mess.. I am so glad I am not in your situation.. lol i don't think i would know what to say either..

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah... I honestly feel like he texts me all this cause knows we won't cross the line. Just really don't know whayt kind of advice to give him when texts me all this.

Quoting hunnybunny2001:

bcauseimthemom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:39 AM

I think it is something he will have to figure out for himself because if you say anything he will resent you....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)