Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Some would call me lazy but..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

It's not true. I have a 7 month old and I'm looking for a job, just finished testing for my GED, and am trying to learn to drive(nerve wracking) now why would someone call me lazy? because although I am looking I truly don't want to work, I want to stay home and watch my daughter as she grows. I want to stay home and help my fiancee who is disabled and whom our daughter gives so much crap to(she'll scream for hours for him sees me and shuts up. Is it so wrong to not want to work?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 6, 2013 at 6:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
paigesmommy5264
by Silver Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 6:44 AM
Nobody wants to work necessarily, all moms I'm sure would love to be sahm's, but you gotta do what you gotta do to provide for her ..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 6, 2013 at 6:45 AM

I don't think anyone "wants" to work......

NNB
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 6:46 AM

No it's not wrong to not want to work, I don't think any one really wants to work,

PerfectVirgo
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 6:49 AM
It's not wrong, but are you willing to sacrifice to give her a better life? Sacrifice *some* of your lazy mornings, some of your time, so that she doesn't want for anything?
Nicole1357
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 6:51 AM

Some people want to work, some don't. Some need to work and some don't. Who is to say which way to feel is wrong or right. It is your actions that speak out the most. Feelings can come and go and fade with time. Actions will stick with others' for their lifetime. Do what is best for your family. 

yikesitsmindy
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 6:51 AM
No one wants to work, but I want to be a good example form my daughter and not raise someone who thinks it is ok to rely on others to provide for her family.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)