Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

texing and driving

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 78 Replies

my aunt did this and got into a bad accident. shes ok but it got me wondering how many of you ladies do this ? and how many of you have got into an accident ? go anon if  you have to . i personally have done it occasionally but not anymore.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Occasionally. No accidents.
lilmoosesmom
by Cat on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:28 PM
2 moms liked this
I don't touch my phone while driving. Not even to answer a call.

If I have to I either pull over and sit at a stop sign but even that is rarely. I refuse to text and drive or talk and drive
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
skittlefart
by Taste the Rainbow on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:28 PM
2 moms liked this

I do this at a red light, but as soon as I see that green light, I put the phone in the passenger seat. I have a child in the car and I'm preggo, I'm not going to do it while driving... it can wait. 

photo f0d2fac9-968e-4f2a-b2d4-23b82e20f027_zps882254c2.jpg
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
kzuehlk
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Never
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
missamanda86
by Silver Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:29 PM

I have the talk to text thingy on my phone, so I use that if I absolutley have to send a text...which with Dh on a 17 hour time difference, and he blows up my phone all the time and then gets pissed if I dont answer, sometimes I have to...most of the time I just dont go anywhere

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:29 PM
I do. Really I shouldn't. I do use talk to text a lot while driving though.
ninjakids
by Christina on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Rarely while driving - mostly when stopped. Not with my kids in the car. I also have an app that uses my rear camera so you can see while texting & voice to text as well.
RightSock
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:31 PM
1 mom liked this

A friend of mine is now angry with me. She was texting me yesterday and said to excuse her errors because she was driving. I told her I will not be texting with someone driving. It is just as irresponsible as drinking and driving. She is mad at me for it and I don't care. Nobody should text and drive.

Behindthelense
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:31 PM

I don't touch my phone while driving. That stuff can wait.

imakehimscream
by He screams on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:31 PM
No i never text and drive. My sister was sitting at a light last year. Some girl hit her hard from behind because she was texting and driving. My sister had a suv and the car tore it up. If my neice was in the back she wouldn't of made it. My sister had to wear a neck brace because of it. All because some stupid girl was texting and driving
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)