Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Treats?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
What do your children think are treats, but really there not?

Both my dd (3) and ds (2) think prunes are candy. They love all fruit. Their favorite dessert is homemade pudding.. it is gold to them.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Mangos
babygirl_1012
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:12 PM

My daughter loves fruit, so making a fruit "dessert" (salad) is a big deal. Better fruit salad than ice cream. Lol!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:14 PM
Lol yes! They think yogurt is ice cream.. They get ice cream, but not too offten. If its in the house then I eat it all lol.

Quoting babygirl_1012:

My daughter loves fruit, so making a fruit "dessert" (salad) is a big deal. Better fruit salad than ice cream. Lol!

renner450
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:15 PM
Honey wheat bread.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:18 PM
Yummy! If they get that with breakfast, they think their pretty awesome!

Quoting renner450:

Honey wheat bread.

babygirl_1012
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL! My SO has his own ice cream stash, which my daughter is not allowed to have lol, but frozen yogurt is good too, or frozen fruit cups she likes too. I play that off as ice cream at times lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol yes! They think yogurt is ice cream.. They get ice cream, but not too offten. If its in the house then I eat it all lol.

Quoting babygirl_1012:

renner450
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this
When she gets a ham and cheese sanwhich for lunch she has to eat the bread first and then tries to take my bread.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yummy! If they get that with breakfast, they think their pretty awesome!

Quoting renner450:

Honey wheat bread.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bebcarroll
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:23 PM
Kale- I make kale 'chips' in the oven and they think they are like potato chips. They beg me to but kale. But, it is kind like a treat, they can only eat so much before their tummy's are sick. Fruit - any kind (I have to hide it or the y eat all of it the day I buy it. 2-3 servings fine-8-9 not so much. Peppers - red, orange and yellow ones, they eat them like candy (sweet bell peppers)
PinkButterfly66
by Emerald Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this

My daughter is a healthy eater.  Her idea of a snack is yogurt, nuts, nut bar or fruit.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:35 PM

They think their vitamins are candy.  They tell me they want their nighttime candy.  They love fruits and veggies too.  My mom made them a fruit salad and gave some to DS and he looked at it and said "what, no blueberries", my mom laughed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)